- This event has passed.
Bingo – Christmas in July
July 17 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too! You can see my last video Bingo HERE.
Date: July 17, 2021
Time: 3:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: Each Bingo will be awarded a prize, bundle, bundle of items, gift certificates or other amazing prizes.
This is only my second Bingo so please feel free to share the event and lets make this a big party!
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers (1-30), separated by a comma. (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @marcieSU OR go to SHOP and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- If you want to include additional products I will invoice you your total, including your entrance fee of $35.
- You can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.