We will be creating a fun journal recipe book. We will decorate it by adding pockets, notes, a measurement conversion and all types of fun things, including recipes of course.
This will be how it works:
1. YOU need to purchase your journal from the links below.
2. We will set up 3 classes and our goal is to create 2-2 page layouts per class. I will create the layouts as a guideline.
3. I will provide all of the dies, stamps and inks to create our project.
4. Each class will be $20.
5. Remember to bring your adhesive, scissors and tools (piercing tool, crease tool and whatever else you use).
6. FYI – If you are making more than 2 books, it will be $30 a class. These will make a great Christmas gift too.
Here are a few pictures of for ideas, also the color of the journals. Most journals will be available mid February. I will be using the Espresso, which is available now!
You can register here by clicking the REGISTER button at the top of this event. I’m looking forward to the class. Please feel free to share the classes with your friends. See you soon!
Note: The links below are affiliate links, meaning that I may make a small percentage of the sale back from the seller. That being said, I purchase my own supplies and only recommend products and companies that I personally use.