Here is another fun product that I was asked to create with. This Halloween card was so fun to use. I am not a big Halloween person but love working with the purple and green together and of course adding the Black Glitter paper is always fun.
When I saw the pumpkin fall like border I immediately thought of peaches. So I thought this would be a perfect image to add to the peach suite.
I added the Cute Halloween DSP and layered the front up before I used the right side of the border die to cut an edge so I could adhere the border to the trim of the card. When the card is closed you can see the Glitter paper accent the inside of the card.
I just had to add this adorable little hat from Frightful Tags. I also cut the hat out in Granny Apple Green and Crushed Curry to add some accent to the hat. Cutting the sentiment label out of an accent color is one of the techniques I love to do. If you look closely you can see that I also did that with the little ghost. By offsetting the two layers it looks like the ghost is looking to the left so I also added a tiny piece of black DSP from the stripes behind his eyes. This card was so fun to create.
The gems I used are retired but I am all for using up items you may have in your stash that match perfectly!
VIDEO and a Prize?
Check out the video and subscribe! I will be doing a drawing during my Bingo on September 21 for those who have subscribed in September.
Check out the Spooky Greetings video here.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Viewable on my blog.
Additional Things to Know
⇒⇒SEPTEMBER BINGO – Games, Crafts and Laughs⇐⇐ Limited kits available
Here’s a sneak peek of our projects. Each person’s kits will have 88 die cut pieces in it. WOW!!!!! This has been quite the project. I can’t wait for you to see the kit.
Date: September 21, 2021
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @marcieSU OR go to SHOP and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- You’ll get a little something extra in your kit.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
October Bingo is available for sign-ups HERE.
Whip it Up Wednesday
On Wednesdays I will be LIVE on YouTube with Whip it Up Wednesday. I will NOT be sending out a post on Thursday about the new updated projects that I did but I will post the photos to my blog so feel free to check out my blog after the video to see more details about the projects that we created. This will help from you getting so many posts from me during the week and you will only get one on Monday morning after Sunday’s video. Also, because it is “on the fly” there isn’t a lot of prep for the sizes and products so just check out the video on YouTube for the different projects.
Don’t forget to give me your idea of what you would like to see me create with. It’s fun to see what we come up with.
Sale-a-bration is ending at the end of September! Don’t miss out!
Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration
The time is here!!!! The Mini Holiday Catalog and the Sale-a-bration is here and ready for you to shop. Not sure what to get for your FREE item, check out this video showing you the different options.
To put it simply, you can join just to get a discount and be a hobbyist or you can start an amazing business. Just let me know how I can help you. I am here to guide you on getting the best bang for your buck.
Bonus Bundle: Sign up now and get a FREE bundle. Choose from one of these new bundles:
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of October if you sign up thru June.
- This also means you can shop from the current NEW Annual Catalog, the holiday catalog and Sale-a-bration.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
ABOUT THE KIT
Name Peaceful Christmas
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.