Creating scenes with these adorable Rhinos are so much fun. This little guy is just so happy just trotting through the outdoors.
After using the Radiating Stitches die, use it as a template to blend your sky and grass. I used Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz.
I used Shaded Spruce for the bushes and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves and tree. I then used a dauber and put some Pretty Peacock on everything to add a little dimension.
Front of card:
Shaded Spruce: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Basic White Radiating Stitches Dies then embossed with Basics 3D folder 4″ x 5 1/4″
Basic White Thick Cardstock for card base
Shaded Spruce 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Basic White 4′ x 5 1/4″
Here is another sample:
I cut out two of the Radiating Stitches. I used the second largest to cut out the center to create this frame. I then added Gold Embossing powder to create this antique-y looking frame.
YouTube Video HERE
MARCH Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
MARCH BINGO – 3 Fancy Fold, 1 Standard
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Here’s a Sneak Peek:
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: March 15, 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: To guarantee a kit, pay by March 9.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Supplies will be listed soon.
Irresistible Blooms Suite Class – Online Exclusives
This class is a product class. We will create 4 projects. Purchase the suite for $74.50 from my store or equal value (AND register) and get this class for FREE.
You may also purchase this class for $40.
NEW ITEMS – More Online Exclusive items Available (make sure you click English)
Sign up now and you are guaranteed to be a demonstrator through the end of July. You only need to have $300 in orders by then to continue into your next quarter. This will take you into our new Annual Catalog and pre-order! Yay!!! You can join to just get a discount or create a business. I have both types of demonstrators on my team and welcome both.
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Sign up for this Paper Pumpkin by March 10.
You can JOIN HERE
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.