This Fun Fold using the Happiness Abounds was so much fun and a little different. I love this new Suite!
Make sure you cut the inside paper down enough to slide easily in and out of the card base. I believe my colored cardstock is 3 1/2″ x 5″. I wanted to leave a little room at the top so the flowers can poke out the top. This whole card sizing is really about preference.
The 4 1/4″ x 11″ paper is scored at 5 1/2″ and then one side of the card is cut down 1 1/4″.
Check out the project video HERE
Check out my unboxing/sneak peek video HERE.
Hues of Happiness Suite (available May 3)
The 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Paper Share is coming soon. Check out the details by clicking the image below. This will link you to the registration. Deadline is May 2 at 6 pm PST.
Last Chance Sale
Don’t miss the last chance sale. Many items are on sale. Once they are gone they are gone and won’t be reordered.
Supplies – make sure you select English
New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog cover
Catalogs are starting to be received by customers!!
2022-2024 New In-Colors
I am so excited about these gorgeous in-colors. I hope you love them too.
Look how gorgeous they are together.
If you have purchased $50 or more from me during the last year, you will receive a catalog from me shipped from Stampin’ Up! If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator, we get to order April 1. If you want to shop as a customer you get to start shopping May 3. I have seen the catalog and OMG I love it!!!!
The room is done. I am finishing the move in now. Once I get everything put away and organized I will be doing a room tour.
April Host Code
April’s Bingo Registration – a CHANGE to Registering and paying
Less than a handful still available.
Date: April 19, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Projects include:
1. Note card box
2. 4 Notecards detailed design
3. Layered card with DSP and with only sentiment stamped
4. Stamped and DSP card, clean and simple.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.