At first glance you may think that the Wild & Sweet is a difficult stamp set to use unless you stamp in just one color or emboss it. This post and YouTube video will share how I created this colorful image.
When creating an image like this, you must use your Stamparatus. This helps you continue to stamp different colors. Use your Stampin’ Write Markers and color each section and continue stamping. HINT: As shown in the video, lightly stamp this image in Smokey Slate so that the sections to color are much easier to see.
Once you color all of the images (leaves, tree, panda), then clean the stamp and ink it up really well with VersaMark. Now you can cover all of your colored ink with clear embossing powder!
This catalog layout shows a couple different other ways to use the stamp set. With the racoon it looks like they just stamped it in a brown and the panda it looks like it was stamped or embossed in black and then colored. Both are adorable cards.
The DSP used is from He’s the Man.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. I finally hit 6k. I would love to see it grow. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
Wild & Sweet (available May 3)
He’s the Man DSP (Available May 3)
Rustic Metallic Adhesive (Available May 3)
The 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Paper Share is coming soon. Check out the details by clicking the image below. This will link you to the registration. Deadline is May 2 at 6 pm PST.
Last Chance Sale – ending soon
Don’t miss the last chance sale. Many items are on sale. Once they are gone they are gone and won’t be reordered.
Supplies – make sure you select English
New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog cover
Hopefully you have your catalog by now. I can’t wait to get my new product and do an unboxing. So many more amazing things coming.
2022-2024 New In-Colors
Don’t forget to order your new In-Colors when you put that first order in from the new catalog.
Look how gorgeous they are together.
If you have purchased $50 or more from me during the last year, you will receive a catalog from me shipped from Stampin’ Up! Customers start shopping May 3. I have seen the catalog and OMG I love it!!!!
May Host Code
May Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE
New products will be used for May’s Bingo. Don’t miss out! I have created my 3D item and the cutest whimsical card. I have a couple more items to create but want to wait for the new product to be released. You won’t want to miss this one. Check out the video for this project for a sneak peek of one project.
1 – 3 D project
3 – cards
Date: May 24, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- RSVP by May 13 to guarantee a kit!
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The list will be posted when the projects are planned. Remember that other stamps and DSP can be substituted.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.