Many people have requested a class with the Beautiful Friendship Note Card and Box Set. Today I did my first virtual class. Let’s just say that I can’t wait to meet in person again. It wasn’t all bad and we got through it but there were a few speed bumps. Everyone was a trooper and this post will help those that didn’t finish their product or help to create more. I hope you enjoy the post.
8 ½ x 11 cardstock (2-Whisper White Thick and Regular)
Score along 8 ½ side at ⅝ , 1 ⅝ , 6 ⅞ , and 7 ⅞
Score along 11″ side at 2 ⅝ , 3 ⅝ , 7 ⅜ , and 8 ⅜
Make tick marks at 6 ¾ on 11” side on both sides of the card stock.
Score at 10 only down to the 1st horizontal score line on the 11” side (both sides).
- Template for Box – use Thick Whisper White cardstock. Discard the marked panels.
- Template for DSP or stamped panels to adhere on top of box template. Discard the paper the same as the box, but also delete the tabs.
- Cut the panels out (you can stamp prior or after).
- Adhere the panels to the box template. Add tear and tape as shown below.
- Fold the box together and adhere with Tear and Tape or Stampin’ Seal Plus. Stamp the larger flower and two bud stamps and fussy cut them out. Pop them up on top of small strips of ribbon.
- Create a DSP with colors that you like. This Whisper White 8.5 x 11” paper is stamped with Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam and Seaside Spray.
- Cut your panel down to 4 x 5 1/4” panels.
- Choose your base card (8 1/2 x 5 1/4” scored in half) and back panel colors (4 1/8 x 5 3/8”) and adhere on top of each other.
(The card with the label on it is where I dropped my block and smudge my paper….. there is always a save with embellishments 😊)
The Beautiful Friendship stamp set is a very forgiving stamp set and you can get away without masking to create these gorgeous cards.
The video on my blog (not seen in email) shows you in more detail on how to create the box. The video is long because it was intended to be an online class (trying to social distance), however, issues with the first software had us move over to YouTube Live. I hope you enjoy this class. I was proud of my customers as many in this class were brand new stampers. Good job ladies!