I wanted to play with something from the Sale-a-bration catalog so I chose the Beautifully Happy SAB stamp set ($100 selection). This stamp set was so much easier to use than I thought.
I used the new Cane Weave Embossing Folder. I love that folder. I used Polished Pink and Granny Apple Green inks. I love playing with this stamp set. I wasn’t sure I was going to be thrilled with this one. I thought it was going to be one of those that I would need to use the Stamparatus and my markers to get the result I want. I added those glossy dots and my favorite part is adding the dragonfly. I think it really finished off the card nicely. The DSP came from the Host Pack, Flowers & More.
This last photo shows the embossing folder (Cane Weave) much better. The dragonfly too!
Here is the video of this project. Click HERE.
Items in this video will be available to customers on January 5.
Beautifully Happy #160804
Dragonfly Trinkets #160520
Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it!
DECEMBER Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
PAPER SHARE TIME
The Paper Share registration is OPEN!
Country Floral Lane Class
This is going to be a fantastic class with 6 projects. See the registration options below.
You can register and find out more information HERE.
Sneak Peeks of the class projects:
YOU CAN REGISTER ANY TIME, JUST PAY BY JANUARY 9 TO GUARANTEE A KIT.
Last Chance Sale going on NOW!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Save up to 60%
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- No purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: 1 December 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: 4 January 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
- Check out the PDF HERE
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! January’s Bingo will be from the new January – April Mini Catalog and maybe Saleabration. We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: January 18, 2023 – Wednesday
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: To guarantee a kit, pay by January 9.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
December Bingo Supplies – to be posted soon
Remember, you really only need to have the stamped items. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
The clearance rack has new items. Don’t forget to check what has been updated.
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒Click HERE to shop the Clearance Rack.⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐
This includes the Perfect Partner Pairing dies.
Make sure you go check out these items as soon as you can because they will be gone soon.
Thanks a bunch! Happy Shopping.
I’d love to have you join my team. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Now is the time to give it a try! Earn a discount and have fun crafting.
- For only $99 you get to add $125 of product in your kit.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.