Apparently I am on a Cloche kick. I am having so much fun and this Cute Halloween Cloche with Sticky Looking Caramel was so fun to create. Some time ago when the Bee stamp set was available I created some sticky honey. Well now I created some sticky caramel. I can’t wait to show you how I did it. So easy and fun!
The adorable ghost and pumpkin are from the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper. In the video I show you how I colored the apples and platter. This really is an easy card to create but really says “Cute Halloween”. I love the Cute Halloween bundle and I am not a Halloween person. I couldn’t pass this up because it comes with a PUNCH!
I added a few extra touches for the caramel, the “Boo” words, some eyes, etc. I will show you all of that on the video linked on my YouTube channel.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Additional Things to Know
⇒⇒AUGUST BINGO – Games, Crafts and Laughs⇐⇐ THIS SATURDAY!!!!
Date: August 14, 2021
Time: 3:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @marcieSU OR go to SHOP and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Earning the Incentive Trip
I am closer than I have ever been to the incentive trip. If you need anything I’d appreciate your business. I am excited and have been working very hard so stay tuned for an update. I’m going to keep it up! I’d love for you to cheer me on and fingers crossed I will earn the trip. I’m super excited to be this close.
Christmas Online Class
Thank you for your interest in this class. At the request of some of my YouTube viewers, I decided to create this online class. This class will help me get closer for my Stampin’ Up incentive trip. This will be my first one and I am very excited to push this last two months to make the trip.
If I do make the trip there will be an amazing drawing for those who helped from today until September 30. Each order will go into a drawing for a fantastic prize.
When purchasing from my website please use the following link with a host code UNLESS your order is over $150. https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=SFJSRXT4
You need to:
- Register for the class.
- Put in your order and that will confirm you for this classOnce you put your $50 (before tax and shipping) order in, you will be confirmed for this class. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM!
Here is a list of products that I will be using for class. Remember that I cannot stamp any images therefore you can purchase from this list or you can change your images to something else.
If you already have the items listed, feel free to choose $50 worth of other products.
Here is the PDF Supply List.
My goal for this class is to push myself over the line to earn the
Incentive Trip therefore the kits alone will NOT be for sale. I appreciate you participating in this class. It will be a great class.
Please use the following registration form to register for this class.
Listed on blog
Please shop with the August Host Code & Link: SHOP HERE
Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration
The time is here!!!! The Mini Holiday Catalog and the Sale-a-bration is here and ready for you to shop.
To put it simply, you can join just to get a discount and be a hobbyist or you can start an amazing business. Just let me know how I can help you. I am here to guide you on getting the best bang for your buck.
Bonus Bundle: Sign up now and get a FREE bundle. Choose from one of these new bundles:
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of October if you sign up thru June.
- This also means you can shop from the current NEW Annual Catalog, the holiday catalog and Sale-a-bration.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
Hay, there! Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest!
Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit—designed in a vivid fall palette—is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers!
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.