In addition to a fun card created with Paradise Palms, I will be showing you how I organize my Blending Brushes. Let’s check out the card first. I wanted to create a fun background that was fast and easy with Blending Brushes and do a shadow image with the Paradise Palms stamp set.
I used the blending brushes and blended Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana to create a colorful background. With the Coastal Cabana ink I added the Gentle Waves Cling Stamp to add a water look to the card. Stamp the Paradise Palms in Black Tuxedo Memento and create a shade affect.
I added the image to Basic Black cardstock and then layered it onto the green color of the Simply Marbelous SAB paper that is FREE. The Opal Rounds make fun coconuts on the trees. As you can see, a very simple and fun card.
Organizing your Stampin’ Blends – Alcohol Markers
For this post and in the video, I added the new Skin Tones to my Stampin’ Blends collection. I like to print the text on the Basic White cardstock. I use the retired circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch set. You can then add double sided adhesive before you punch or glue dots after to attach them to the pens.
I like to add the color of the marker to the circle label. This way you can see the color at a glance and see which color you want to see on the project. I think this is especially important for the skin tones because they are all so close in color.
NOTE: If a marker goes dry, don’t forget to take the lids with you and add them to the new pen. There is no need to recreate your pen labels.
Flowering Tulips Online Class
This class is filling up quick. The projects are gorgeous. It is going to be fun doing this LIVE with a private YouTube link. I also have a PDF for ALL of the projects for you.
For more details and to register, click ⇒ HERE ⇐
- Available FREE with purchase of the Suite from me
- A class fee with kits, video and PDF, or
- A fee for just the video and PDF.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Stamp N Storage SALE!!!
January Host Code
January’s Bingo Registration – HERE – NEXT TUESDAY – 4 kits left!!
January’s Bingo will be a fun event with a variety of different products from the new 2022 Jan-June Mini Catalog.
I will post a sneak peek when I finish creating all four projects. Stay tuned!
Date: January 18, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ email@example.com OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
- 2 FREE stamp sets during this Sale-a-bration time special
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is an uplifting one! Make every occasion a celebration with sentiments that say “yay!”, “fantastic!”, and other fun phrases.
- Explore each of our current In Color collections with this colorful kit! Discover designs and paper pieces in Bumblebee (a 2020–2022 In Color), Fresh Freesia (a 2021–2023 In Color), and Soft Succulent (a 2021–2023 In Color).
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.