At the beginning of each year, it seems that I start thinking about what I have an abundance of. I usually have a lot of DSP and embellishments left over from previous projects.
I started with this project needing to use the 6″ x 6″ DSP. I decided to use as much of these packs as I could, which had me creating the different panels to layer. I wanted to come up with enough of these cards for my thank you cards for my Bingo participants. I should explain when I say “thank you”, it means I sent a card as a thank you but the card is a “card of inspiration.” They don’t always say Thank You. The sentiment is from the Bee Mine Suite.
A2 card size. I used Basic White thick.
4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (2)
3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
1 5/8″ x 4 1/2″
1 3/8″ x 4″
Three different DSP that coordinate:
4″ x 5 1/4″
3″ x 3″
1 1/2″ x 4 3/8″
2nd solid color (coordinating of course):
1 1/4″ x 4″
4″ x 5 1/4″
Think about switching up the colors to create a masculine card or a child’s birthday card. Use up your DSP!
A label of your choice. I used Thoughtful Expressions label dies.
Check out the join special below. I would love to have you on my team. The discount is so worth it!
Don’t forget to check out my upcoming classes, bingo, etc. shown below.
Check out the Video for this project HERE.
JANUARY Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount.
Join now and order items from the new January Mini catalog. After the purchase of your kit, you can put in your first official order and receive a discount and Sale-a-bration items.
When you join, you get $125 in product for only $99! In addition to this, you can elect to get the Glass Mat Studio for FREE or an additional $30 in product. What a fantastic deal! Remember, you don’t need to demonstrate, have a team, do videos or anything like this. You can just shop and earn a discount. It is worth a try!
JOIN NOW AND BE A DEMONSTRATOR THROUGH JULY! This means you get to pre-order the new items from the new 2024 Annual Catalog.
Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We always have a day of laughter and crafting. During this Bingo we will be creating with new product! I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
I will have sneak peeks soon. I can tell you that one will be a nice large 3D item I think you will love.
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: January 17, 2024 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game). Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: by January 5 to receive a free gift.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- NEW – Refer a friend. When they add your name down on the referral section, you both go into a drawing for free product from me.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes. Otherwise, we will move your registration to the following month.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Bee Mine Online Class
Saturday 27@ 5:00 pm PST – by this date, the video will be posted and the video link and kits will be sent to you by the class date. Online classes are for you to create at your leisure.
The video is on YouTube and the kits will be mailed to those in the US only.
This is going to be a great class with a lot of different products and techniques. Additional products used will be listed when the projects are created.
NOTE: This bundle is available January 4, 2024
I will update the artwork when I have it. This whole suite is awesome.
This will be a private link for class participants. You will be able to go back and watch and create your projects at a later day.
- Project kits included
- PDF for measurements (if there is a fancy fold or advanced technique)
- A Private YouTube link to watch it at a later convenient time.
- FREE class with purchase of The Bee Mine Suite – (YOU MUST REGISTER)
- Class Fee: $40 (without purchasing the suite from my store)
- Register and pay below
- Team members, please remember to use your discount code
- RSVP by January 12
I’d love to have you participate in this Online class. Let’s have a fun evening creating these great projects.