At OnStage I got this great swap from Dana Miller. I thought it was a great idea. I try to plan an idea to promote my business at the beginning of each year. This year I decided to make some adjustments to Dana’s idea.
After ordering a couple of different size nail files, I decided on the smaller ones for this project. If I were to do a swap, gifts, favors or something like that, I would do the larger ones (about 3.5″).
I think using a DSP that has a smaller print is a better choice so you can tell what the image is. The Regency Park is a great one. The smaller flowers on the Hues of Happiness works great too.
As you can see I made a lot of them to pass out to baristas, hair dresser, waitress, a lady in line next to you in the grocery store, etc. You never know who you can meet. But if you aren’t a demonstrator, I also think these are awesome party favors, or something to toss in with a gift or gift certificate.
Below is a quick graph giving you a little detail on how I created this project. Note that I adjusted the red line on the second score line to cut. You don’t need the small flaps on this box so I suggest cutting those off. Of course watching my YouTube video (link below) will help you understand how I created these. In addition to the punches below, I also used the 1/2″ tiny punch to punch the “finger slot” on the front of the project. If you don’t have that, you don’t really need it…. you can easily pull the file out without it.
I made this image a little larger for easy reading. I showed it up close in the video also.
I hope you give these a try.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Here is the video of this project. Click HERE.
Items in this video will be available to customers on January 5.
Regency Park DSP #160559
Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it!
JANUARY Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
PAPER SHARE TIME
The Paper Share registration is OPEN! – CLOSING ON THE 3RD
Join My Team (click here) SPECIAL STARTING JANUARY 5!!!
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. With this special you can get more product for your money OR you can also get more product AND a Mini Cut N Emboss. This includes the new Boho Blue Mini. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Give it a try. If you join in January, you are guaranteed a discount through the end of JULY! What does this mean…. you also get the new Annual Catalog items early and at a discount. I’d love to have you on my team. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
Country Floral Lane Class
This is going to be a fantastic class with 6 projects. See the registration options below.
You can register and find out more information HERE.
Sneak Peeks of the class projects:
YOU CAN REGISTER ANY TIME, JUST PAY BY JANUARY 9 TO GUARANTEE A KIT.
Last Chance Sale going on NOW!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Save up to 60%
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- No purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: 1 December 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: 4 January 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
- Check out the PDF HERE
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! January’s Bingo will be from the new January – April Mini Catalog and maybe Saleabration. We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: January 18, 2023 – Wednesday
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: To guarantee a kit, pay by January 9.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
December Bingo Supplies – to be posted soon
Remember, you really only need to have the stamped items. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
The clearance rack has new items. Don’t forget to check what has been updated.
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒Click HERE to shop the Clearance Rack.⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐
This includes the Perfect Partner Pairing dies.
Make sure you go check out these items as soon as you can because they will be gone soon.
Thanks a bunch! Happy Shopping.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.