Before we get to the card, I want to make sure you are aware that you are able to purchase from the new 2023 January-April Mini Catalog TODAY!!! Yay. SHOPPING LINK HERE!
Secondly, with more information below, we have a huge sign up special that you don’t want to miss out on. Here is a quick link to join my team. JOIN MY TEAM HERE.
For each order of $65+, between January 5-9, you will earn a free gift from me! Happy Shopping!
I am loving the Regency Park DSP. The stamp set is so easy to use. One of the stamp sets in the suite is all leaves and flowers with a punch and the next stamp set is sentiments and label dies and flowers. It is a perfect Suite…. even with an embossing folder, ribbon and embellishments.
This DSP has gorgeous flowers on one side and on the other side there are more subtle prints, like the polka dots. Adding a layer of solid cardstock behind DSP really gives it a nice finished look. The same goes with adding a thin cardstock strip above the DSP on the inside of the card.
For me, stamping with the darker outline stamp is the best way to get a great image. The solid image is stamped off and easily seen through to get a nice crisp stamped image within the darker outline stamped image. I do the same for the leaves and flowers.
Mango Melody back front panel 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″
Left side strip:
Cardstock: 1 1/8″ x 5 1/4″
DSP 1″ x 5 1/4″
Top rectangle panel:
Mango Melody 3 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Night of Navy 3″ x 3 3/4″
Basic White 2 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
Here is the video of this project. Click HERE.
Items in this video will be available to customers on January 5.
Regency Park Suite #160583
Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it! Don’t forget to check out the Sign up Special and Classes below!
JANUARY Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
PAPER SHARE TIME – I may have extra…..
The Paper Share registration is OPEN! – CLOSING ON THE 3RD
Join My Team (click here) SPECIAL STARTING JANUARY 5!!!
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. With this special you can get more product for your money OR you can also get more product AND a Mini Cut N Emboss. This includes the new Boho Blue Mini. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Give it a try. If you join in January, you are guaranteed a discount through the end of JULY! What does this mean…. you also get the new Annual Catalog items early and at a discount. I’d love to have you on my team. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
Country Floral Lane Class
This is going to be a fantastic class with 6 projects. See the registration options below.
You can register and find out more information HERE.
Sneak Peeks of the class projects:
YOU CAN REGISTER ANY TIME, JUST PAY BY JANUARY 9 TO GUARANTEE A KIT.
Last Chance Sale going on NOW!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Save up to 60%
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- No purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: 1 December 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: 4 January 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
- Check out the PDF HERE
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! January’s Bingo will be from the new January – April Mini Catalog and maybe Saleabration. We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: January 18, 2023 – Wednesday
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: To guarantee a kit, pay by January 9.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
January Bingo Supplies
Remember, you really only need to have the stamp sets and dies. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
#160390 Country Floral Lane Suite
#160556 Rain or Shine Suite
#160431 Fancy Flora Suite
#160645 Sweet Citrus Bundle
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.