This Sweet Strawberry Thank you Card is a fast card to create using DSP (designer series paper). I have mentioned before that I am trying to create more cards with DSP. I am always so happy on how they turn out when I use DSP.
This Sweet Strawberry Bundle has a punch. The video will show you how to create multiple images quickly. I do love a bundle with a punch.
Measurements & Tips
- Poppy Parade cardbase 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Then cut 4″ off of the front leaving 1/4″ for the front panel.
- Add your 4″ x 5 1/2″ Leaf DSP from the Berry Blessings Bundle (sale-a-bration) and adhere it to the 4″ panel you just cut off of the cardbase.
- Slide the panel underneath the quarter inch front panel left and adhere it.
- Layer the following and adhere it on the left on top of the 1/4″ cardbase.
- 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Poppy Parade
- 1 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ Garden Green
- 7/8″ Strawberry pattern DSP
- Use the Stitched Nested Labels Die to create the sentiment layer.
- Use the Timeless Label Punch for the sentiment.
I used the Stampin’ Blends listed to color the flowers and leaves.
The Sweet Strawberry Thank You Card video shows the easy way to use the punch and create multiple strawberry images.
BONUS VIDEO – New Stampers – How to Adhere Stickers to your Stamps and Use Photopolymer and Cling Stamps with your Stamparatus
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to catch you on a LIVE video to chat soon.
Sign up now and get these bonus paper packs. I’d love to have you join my team.
Important Note: The DSP used on this project is FREE! This paper is apart of the Blueberry Blessings Stamp Set and Berry Delightful DSP bundle that is FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Spend $100 and get these items for FREE. You can then also create the Berry Blessings Card Set.