I have two big announcements to share with you, both good news.
Two major things are going to happen on August 4th. Our new Holiday Catalog goes live! That is fantastic news right! There are so many fun and exciting things coming your way.
The new Stampin’ Up website will be launched. This new website is geared towards customer satisfaction and is so easy and has some amazing new features.
Some new features:
- More Mobile Friendly
- Inventory Status Report integration (i.e., customers will have a quick, visual indication regarding
the inventory levels of any product).
- Easier shopping and checkout
- Feedback – if you see an issue or have a comment, there will be a Feedback button to push right there on the page so it is quick and easy to leave your feedback. That is the best way for them to address an issue or find out that you are happy with how things are working.
You need to TAKE ACTION:
- Your account information and passwords will still work with the new site, however, be sure that you know your current login information. You will want to log in on Tuesday and set up your auto fill and be ready to shop for your holiday goodies.
- To make Tuesday’s login smooth, sign in prior to then and just make sure you know your username and password.
- Very important…. make sure you see my name at the top of the screen as your demonstrator (or I think the bottom for mobile).
What to do if you have trouble logging on Tuesday:
- If you have trouble logging on, click “Forgot Password” on the new store page and reset your password. You should add email@example.com to your contacts so that emails from them do not end up in your spam.
- If you continue to have issues signing in, call Stampin’ Up at 1-800-StampUp and they’ll be happy to help. Demonstrators do not have any access to help reset or find out what your password is., security and all that.
One more important mention:
Links I have posted in the past (blog, YouTube, etc.) will start taking you to my Stampin’ Up home page and not directly to the item (as links have changed on the new system). However, a quick way to get around this…. When you see an item listed at the bottom of a blog post or YouTube, I would suggest to highlight the item number and copy it before you click the link.
The number in red below is the item number and how products show up on YouTube.
Example: Stampin’ Dimensionals  – Price: $4.00 – http://msb.im/raT
After August 4, the links I add should be correct and take you to the item that you click on.
This is exciting. I think you will find it much easier to maneuver. Please let me hear your feedback about it and please drop me a line to let me know about your experience. I would really appreciate it. I did get to see a video that showed some features and it looks awesome.
NEW ONLINE STORE LAUNCH DETAILS
The current Canada and United States online stores will go offline at midnight (MT) on 4 August and will remain offline permanently from that point forward. The new Canada English, Canada French, and United States online stores will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on 4 August.
Thanks for stopping by and getting these important announcements.
My August Host Code is: E3VQF6DM. I’d love to have you shop with me soon.
Don’t forget to catch me on YouTube (Marcie Besecker) on Sunday’s @ 12:00 PST and Tuesday’s @ 2:00 PST and sometimes in between so make sure you Subscribe. I also hop on my Facebook business page, Marcie Besecker Designs, and do a live now and again so don’t forget to go LIKE that page too. Thanks a bunch!