I am so excited to be able to share information on my blog again. This is the first post with my new mailing system. Fingers crossed!
This post is a bit of a catch up. Thank you for being patient while my blog was being worked on. I want to share the two videos of my unboxing of the new catalog, share my two cards I created with the Perennial Lavender Suite, and a few announcements of classes, Paper Share, Bingo, etc.
The first unboxing was a small pre-order because I attended the OnStage at Home event. Here are a couple of cards that I created. I LOVE this suite. The Perennial Postage dies are amazing.
Latest Card Creations
You can see this video HERE. Using the Perennial Postage dies gives it a fun layered look. I really like adding some type of glimmer/shimmer paper to the layering.
Check out the video for this card HERE. Creating this focal point was quick and easy. The DSP really does all of the work and adding some More Dazzle and embossing the back panel really finish the card off nicely.
The first unboxing is a “mini unboxing”. You can see that video HERE. This video shows the gorgeous Perennial Lavender Suite (which I used above).
The second unboxing shows most of the new mini catalog and SAB items. You can view it HERE.
Check out all of the updates below.
DECEMBER Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
I am offering a Paper Share for the new Jan-April Mini Catalog. You will get 1/4″ pack of all of the papers in the Mini Catalog and 1/8″ of each Sale-a-bration (SAB) papers. (the purchase of the papers earns 4 of the papers and the last is a gift from me). This gives you some of all of the papers. REGISTER HERE.
December’s Bingo has been cancelled. If you signed up for December’s Bingo your registration will be moved to January or February. If you would prefer a refund, please contact me.
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We always have a day of laughter and crafting. During this Bingo we will be creating with new product! I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
I will have sneak peeks soon. I can tell you that one will be a nice large 3D item I think you will love.
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: January 17, 2024 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game). Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: by January 5 to receive a free gift.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- NEW – Refer a friend. When they add your name down on the referral section, you both go into a drawing for free product from me.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes. Otherwise, we will move your registration to the following month.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Join now and order the pre-order items from the new January Mini catalog and get Sale-a-bration items. You can also purchase the glass mat. This is an amazing mat. If you join in January, you will earn the mat for free. The difference of waiting vs. now… you get to pre-order and play with the new goodies now.
Some of my favorite items: