The Waterfall Canyon stamp set is so much fun to work with. Use the reverse side of the stamps to create a two step stamp. The solid image in the background is the back of the stamp. Watch the video to see how easy it is to create and how I used the stamps to create this project. I used every stamp in the set.
The colors I used were: Balmy Blue, Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, and Smoky Slate. The photo frame is from Fabulous Frames and the Crumb Cake cardstock die is Deckled Rectangles. I also show a few tips on how to add your final touches to the image.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
May Host Code
Hues of Happiness ONLINE class
Join the class with four projects (one 3D item, one fancy fold and two cards). You will receive a PDF for the fancy fold. You can REGISTER HERE.
If you choose to purchase the suite through my blog, the class will be free but you MUST fill out the registration form and use my host code. Purchase suite here: Hues of Happiness Suite
New July-Dec (Holiday) Mini catalog and Sale-a-bration (SAB)
These catalogs are going to be shipping soon. You will be receiving one from me if you have purchased from me during the past 6 months. Yay!!! I have seen it and I can’t wait!!!
June Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE
New products will be used for May’s Bingo. Don’t miss out! I have created my 3D item and the cutest whimsical card. I have a couple more items to create but want to wait for the new product to be released. You won’t want to miss this one. Check out the video for this project for a sneak peek of one project.
1 – 3 D project
1 – Fancy Fold (with a PDF)
2 – cards
Date: June 21, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for Fancy Fold
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- RSVP by June 17 to guarantee a kit!
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Join My Team (click here) Only a few days left to get the $66.50 In-Color special free.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
- SPECIAL: $66.50 of In-Color Products
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.