Hi everyone and Happy April. Today I did a video with a Fancy Fold I love with High Tide and a Sneak Peek from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. This is a great set and is retiring. Don’t miss out on it and get it now!
I saw this fancy fold from May May Made it by Stacy Williams in 2018. I made a few adjustments. Below is the back panel and shows how I decorated it.
Here is a PDF with measurements and helpful tips – Fancy Fold Pop Up .
Check out my paper share for only $55 you get 145 pieces of 6″ x 6″ paper and this includes some specialty papers. See details HERE.
Enjoy Fun Fold video HERE.
Make sure you check out the previous video with the Sneak Peeks with the Unboxing of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog pre-order. You will see lots of fun new things coming your way.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Supplies (Available on my Blog or the YouTube description for this video)
The new products don’t have links yet but everything will be available May 4 for customers.
Additional Things to Know
Last Chance Products
Here is a video of me going page by page through the catalog explaining what is staying and what is going and how to understand the retirement list.
What are some of the perks to joining Stampin’ Up? Well NOW is a fantastic time because the new catalog is coming!!!!!! I have seen a sneak peek and it is a fabulous catalog. I can’t wait to share some fun with you very soon.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of June if you sign up in February.
- This also means you can get early access to the new upcoming Annual Catalog.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
The “So Cool” Paper Pumpkin has a FREE stencil set. This also comes with a stamp set. If you want this set, don’t forget to subscribe by April 10.
Paper Pumpkin includes:
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes. Don’t forget to check out the punch storage too.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product.