I can’t get enough for Forever Fern and all of the goodies that are available with it. Here is another fancy fold from Forever Fern. This fancy fold has been around for a long time but came back in front of me in a swap I participate in.
This fancy fold is a great way to use your gorgeous Designer Series Paper.
The PDF with measurements of the Two Panel Fold Card is here.
Many of these items are on sale. Don’t miss out on the Last Chance Retiring Sale.
HERE is a video link showing how this card was created. Make sure you subscribe, like and share. I randomly do prizes for just commenting.
Thanks for stopping by. I am anxious to start showing you some sneak peek items very soon.
Additional Things to Know
Last Chance Products
Here is a video of me going page by page through the catalog explaining what is staying and what is going and how to understand the retirement list.
What are some of the perks to joining Stampin’ Up? Well NOW is a fantastic time because the new catalog is coming!!!!!! I have seen a sneak peek and it is a fabulous catalog. I can’t wait to share some fun with you very soon.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of June if you sign up in February.
- This also means you can get early access to the new upcoming Annual Catalog.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
The “So Cool” Paper Pumpkin has a FREE stencil set. This also comes with a stamp set. If you want this set, don’t forget to subscribe by April 10.
Paper Pumpkin includes:
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product.