I had so much fun with the Boho Indigo Slide and Lock Fancy Fold card. This Medley Kit is fantastic!
The Slide and Lock card is a simple fancy fold. This card is two separate pieces that interlock into one piece.
The Boho Indigo has so many embellishment and elements that you can create many different looks. I did die cut a few different layering vellum pieces. I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Layered Oval Dies.
Measurements and Tips
Slide and Lock Card
Base card measures 4 ¼” x 11″
On the long end, score at 2 ¾”
The right side should be brought to meet the left folded side leaving very little space between the two side panels.
If you prefer, you can score both sides at 2 ¾”.
Slide Front Panel
(4) – Cut all 4 pieces to 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Fold two pieces in half and adhere the two flat panels on top and bottom. See image below.
Decorate with 1 DSP for the top panel – 3 ½” x 3 ½”
DSP for the two sides are 2 ½” x 4 1/8″
Now you can decorate with all of the fun embellishments that are available.
I hope you will give this fancy fold a try. I think it will be a fun surprise to give to someone.
HERE is a video that will show you how I created the Boho Indigo Slide and Lock Fancy Fold card and show you my thought process on decorating multiple cards at once.
Thanks for watching. Don’t forget to check out all of the upcoming news and info below the supply list.
(listed in the description on YouTube and on my blog)
Additional Things to Know
Last Change Products
What are some of the perks to joining Stampin’ Up? Well NOW is a fantastic time because the new catalog is coming!!!!!!
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of June if you sign up in February.
- This also means you can get early access to the new upcoming Annual Catalog.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
The “So Cool” Paper Pumpkin has a FREE stencil set. This also comes with a stamp set. If you want this set, don’t forget to subscribe by April 10.
Paper Pumpkin includes:
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product.