This was a fun card to create and add some extra sparkle. The Shimmer Embossing Paste is such a fun element to add to any project. In this video I also show how I created the apple blossoms with the new apple blossom dies (#160255) available September 1 to customers along with more dies shown below under Perfect Pairing. In the video I also showed how I created this fun bow with the ribbon. I added a little Polished Pink to have the bow blend in with the card.
I wanted to to show a different option for a Christmas card. I used Boughs of Holly and the Gilded Leaf. Of course I used the Distressed Gold DSP , which I love. I just can’t get enough of this paper.
Just a reminder to sign up for Bingo on by TODAY, Monday August 15th to guarantee a kit. I will have a few extra kits available until sold out. We will be creating 3 fall cards and one Christmas card.
See supply list and link to register below under Bingo.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
August Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
Mini Holiday and Sale-a-bration (SAB) Catalogs
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
August Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE – I still have a few left.
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 13th to guarantee your kit.
As requested, the 4 items will be from anything in the “Holiday” Mini catalog. Let’s bring on the fall cards!
Date: August 23, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by August 15 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Bingo Supplies –
You will get the video link to the class and the two PDFs for the fancy fold and 3D item. As a bonus you will also receive the Brother Scan N Cut file too. So one PDF will show you exactly how to create the base for this card and there is also a SNC file. In addition, there is another fun fancy fold card with a lot of layered DSP and there is a PDF for this card also. The magnet size I used was 8 x 1 mm.
Great news! There are a few stamp sets in the catalog that didn’t have dies but they do now! These are available now for demonstrators and in September available to customers.
Sale-a-Bration New Additions
Currently the Tree Lot dies and the Pool Party and Soft Seafoam notecards and envelopes are no longer available. We have added a new list of items. Please note that the products available through Sale-a-bration have different numbers.
If this Paper Pumpkin looks like one you just can’t live without, make sure you sign up by September 10. These are treat boxes!
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 18 treat boxes—6 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed box bases and tops, die-cut paper pieces, adhesives, and more!
- The Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit includes an Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set puts the TREAT in trick-or-treat with fun, Halloween-themed sentiments and designs. Embrace the spooky season with ghost, bat, spider, and star images.
- This kit also includes a special peek-through box top on one of the box designs.
Finished box size: 2-1/2″ x 3″ x 1″ (6.4 x 7.6 x 2.5 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Click on the image to subscribe.
New Kit Available
The All is Cozy & Bright is going to make some gorgeous cards. I LOVE this sentiment stamp set. Order this awesome kit HERE.
Looking for some retired items, check out my shop. SHOP HERE
Starting July 1, join and get an amazing planner set for FREE! Not sure if you could meet your quota? Start July 1 and you have until December 31 to be a demonstrator.. no pressure. Make your quota and then you will get to purchase and get sneak peeks for the upcoming January-June catalog. So many perks. Now is the time to give it a try!
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.