I was asked to create with the Cactus Cuties. I’m sure you know that sometimes you pick a set and an idea doesn’t come to you. This was one of those sets. Then I decided I wanted to use a lot of DSP. That is one of the things I’ve been trying to do this last year. I used more than I ever have. So I decided to do the circle layers in DSP also.
Although this bundle does not come with DSP I used the Artfully Composed DSP to create this colorful card. I think that this card would make a good masculine card if you took the bow off.
The way Stampin’ Up is creating the DSP with a more solid/neutral type reverse side…. it was easy to find some awesome paper to add a great look to the card. You will notice it adds texture and depth to the card.
In the video I show you how to make this cactus look better and more “clean”. I missed it on this card but I show it on the video.
Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you watch the video. Please make sure that you read below to find out details on classes and updates.
Today’s Cactus Cuties Video
The winner of the most recent drawing is Janet Casey. Congrats.
Poem from customer
This cute little poem came from Bettye Hayden.
The Polite Bug
The ladybug deserves a hug
At least, I think it does.
It doesn’t eat your sweaters,
Or annoy you with its buzz.
It doesn’t try to sting you,
Or noisily much and crunch.
It doesn’t bite your arms and legs,
Or try to eat your lunch.
While other bugs are being pests,
A ladybug might land,
Upon your head or shoulders,
Or gently on your hand.
Thank you Bettye for sharing this cute little poem. I hope you all enjoy it.
Flowering Tulips Online Class
For more details and to register, click ⇒ HERE ⇐
- Available FREE with purchase of the Suite from me
- A class fee with kits, video and PDF, or
- A fee for just the video and PDF.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Carry Over Items
January Host Code
Special from Me – Thru Dec 31
These will be going out within the next week.
January’s Bingo Registration – HERE
January’s Bingo will be a fun event with a variety of different products from the new 2022 Jan-June Mini Catalog.
I will post a sneak peek when I finish creating all four projects. Stay tuned!
Date: January 18, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ email@example.com OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
- 2 FREE stamp sets during this Sale-a-bration time special
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
This set is only available until 1/10.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.