The Daffodil Daydream is such a fun set. Take a look at this video to see how I created these fun flowers.
Cardbase 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
Basic White is 4″ x 5 1/4″ – blended with Polished Pink ink and the large flower images.
Basic White front panel is 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
The Basic White front panel has a layer of Vellum over that is embossed with the Timeworn Embossing Folder.
All of the flower images were created on Basic white and blended with multiple colors.
This how you want the papers to look. The lighter of the yellow is just So Saffron. The darker is a combination of So Saffron, Daffodil Delight. Once you cut your top images out you will blend some Pumpkin Pie on them. The leaves were the Pear Pizzazz cardstock and blended with a little ink on top.
Make sure that you subscribe to my YouTube. I will be doing a live unboxing tomorrow (Thursday Dec. 2, 2021) sometime. Just waiting for the product to get here. Make sure you hit the notification so you are notified when I post, go live or schedule a video.
Today’s Daffodil Daydream Sneak Peek Video
Viewable on my Blog
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
It’s time to “SHARE!” Join us and get a little bit of all of the new Paper in the new mini catalog. If you were to purchase all of the paper it would be approximately $142. This is your chance to get a little of all of them. Remember the reverse sides are more of a general print and don’t have to be used with a specific suite/bundle. This really is a great way to see what’s available.
The photo isn’t colorful because I can’t show the product until it is in my hands. LOOK FOR ME TOMORROW LIVE SHARING MY UNBOXING.
Last Chance Sale – December 1 and Carry-Over List
Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Sale NOW!
Check out these Clearance Items!
December Host Code
December’s Bingo Registration – HERE
December’s Bingo will be a fun event with a variety of different products.
I will post a sneak peek when I finish creating all four projects. Stay tuned!
Date: December 14, 2021
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Days to Remember is one stamp set that we will be using in December’s Bingo. I will list the supplies once I have them available.
January will be the new mini catalog.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.