Let’s start off with the top three announcements for October 4.
What? FREE SHIPPING!!! Oct. 4 ONLY
(Don’t forget the host code – SCK23EGG)
Birthday Card Organizer Kit
I need this! A new kit is coming!!! This is going to be a great way to organize your birthday cards. Create that card and put it in the month you need it for. Who doesn’t need a little organization. I know I do!!
Join My Team (click here) Check out this special Oct. 4 – Oct 31
Now is the time to give it a try! Earn a discount and have fun crafting.
- For only $99 you get to add $155 of product in your kit.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Decorated with Happiness
I wanted to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) the Decorated with Happiness card out of the holiday catalog. I decided to look on Pinterest and see if there was a card similar that I wanted to CASE. I saw a card from Valley Inspirations from Andrea and made some changes. She did the rectangle dies on her front panel instead of adding the die cut outs on top of the panel. I also decided to emboss the top layer. I added snow to the Soft Succulent pine needle die cuts. For the snow I used the White reinker. There are several other things that I changed but the point is…. I gave her credit as I got this idea from her.
This is really and fun and easy card. The Tahitian Tide is such a beautiful color I just had to do it on this card.
Don’t forget that Oct 5 is the last day to guarantee a Bingo kit. Also, November bingo is open for registration. There will be 12 projects with envelopes.
Check out the video of this card to see some tips and tricks. Click HERE.
October Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
October Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 5th to guarantee your kit.
It’s my Birthday Month Bingo so let’s use some of my favorite sets! (most likely Holiday and Annual catalog)
Date: October 12, 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by October 5 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
PLEASE let your friends know about it too!
October Bingo Supplies
Remember I will provide the embellishments, DSP, and Cardstock. You will want to have these stamp sets or you can use other sentiments and images similar.
November’s Special Bingo – Sneak Peek
Remember, you really only need to have the stamped items. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
If this Paper Pumpkin looks like one you just can’t live without, make sure you sign up by October 10.
This kit includes:
- Ho Ho Ho Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed die cuts
- Die-cut labels
- Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes
- Vanilla epoxy dots
- Adhesive dots
- Mini Dimensionals
Click on the image to subscribe.
Looking for some retired items, check out my shop. SHOP HERE
Sale!!! – One Week only!
AVAILABLE IN WHITE NOW!!!!!! Did you see these in my video!
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.