Thank you to Tashana Lundy for a beautiful card I received with this same fancy fold, the Envelope Flap Card. Tashana was inspired by Karen Titus.
I created this same fancy fold during my last Bingo and that prompted many of you to ask for measurements and so I thought I would recreate this fancy fold with the gorgeous Irresistible Blooms. There is a PDF link below.
I like to add a generic sentiment on the front and add a more specific sentiment inside. I will leave this blank until I need to add Happy Birthday, Thinking of You, etc.
This Envelope Flap Card PDF gives some helpful hints on creating this card.
YouTube Video HERE
Oops… I said the Irresistible Blooms class registration was closed but it is open until the 30th. It’s going to be a great class.
Yes I will be doing a paper share for the upcoming Annual Catalog. More details coming soon.
MARCH Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: April 12, 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: To guarantee a kit, pay by April 6.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Supplies will be listed soon.
Irresistible Blooms Suite Class – Online Exclusives – Register by March 30.
This class is a product class. We will create 4 projects. Purchase the suite for $74.50 from my store or equal value (AND register) and get this class for FREE.
You may also purchase this class for $40.
NEW ITEMS – More Online Exclusive items Available (make sure you click English)
The Stampin’ for Scholars Fundraiser
I am volunteering at a fundraiser in San Luis Obispo, CA on April 29th, put on by Susan McBride. This is going to be a fun event where you will have multiple tables to choose from and create different projects. I will have a table for you to stop by and visit. Guess who will be there? Yep, you can meet Sara Douglass and Shelli Gardner, CEO and Founder of Stampin’ Up!
You can register here: REGISTER HERE: https://stampinforscholars.org/
Join My Team (click here)
Sign up now and you are guaranteed to be a demonstrator through the end of July. You only need to have $300 in orders by then to continue into your next quarter. This will take you into our new Annual Catalog and pre-order! Yay!!! You can join to just get a discount or create a business. I have both types of demonstrators on my team and welcome both.
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Sign up for this Paper Pumpkin by April 10.
You can JOIN HERE
Name: All the Little Things
This kit includes:
- 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
- 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
- Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil.
- Unique embellishments and twine.
- Adhesives to complete the projects.
- Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
- FREE box organizer
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.
Leave a Reply