The Flight & Airy DSP from the Sale-a-bration is definitely a favorite! I love all sides of the papers. Yes, there is a little fussy cutting but the cards are so worth it.
With this card I decided I wanted to create an image to look like a postage stamp. I used the postage image from the Perennial Postage dies. In Bubble Bath, I stamped two of the corners with the sketched floral image from Inspirational Sketches. I stamped the nest from Everyday Details in Pecan Pie. I used the cute little envelope from Sending Love.
Although this DSP does not have the Starry Sky color in it, I thought it accented the card nicely for the cardbase. Of course adding any More Dazzle really helps make the card.
I wanted this card to have a little victorian feel to it. Once I created the focal point, I also embossed it with the Painted Texture embossing folder.
Remember, you don’t have to just use items from one stamp set or bundle. This card had three stamp sets and three die sets. This is especially something to think about when creating a scene.
Here is a close-up picture where you can see the texture and images a little closer.
When creating the inside of a card, I like to add 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ DSP to match the front of the card. If you don’t have any scrap pieces, you can always choose a stamp to crate a design for the bottom.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to read any updates listed below, along with Bingo and any classes.
Check out the Video for this project HERE.
JANUARY Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount.
Join now and order items from the new January Mini catalog. After the purchase of your kit, you can put in your first official order and receive a discount and Sale-a-bration items.
When you join, you get $125 in product for only $99! In addition to this, you can elect to get the Glass Mat Studio for FREE or an additional $30 in product. What a fantastic deal! Remember, you don’t need to demonstrate, have a team, do videos or anything like this. You can just shop and earn a discount. It is worth a try!
JOIN NOW AND BE A DEMONSTRATOR THROUGH JULY! This means you get to pre-order the new items from the new 2024 Annual Catalog.
Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
February Bingo – this WEDNESDAY
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We always have a day of laughter and crafting. During this Bingo we will be creating with new product! I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
I will have sneak peeks soon. I can tell you that one will be a nice large 3D item I think you will love.
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: February 21, 2024 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game). Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: by February 9 to receive a free gift and guarantee a kit.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- NEW – Refer a friend. When they add your name down on the referral section, you both go into a drawing for free product from me.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes. Otherwise, we will move your registration to the following month.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Bee Mine Class – I still have a few kits left.
You will get a kit for four projects, a pdf for all projects and a private video link. You can purchase it HERE.
Purchase the kit from me and you can have the class for FREE.
Bee Mine Class PDF & Video ONLY
This class is also available for the PDF and Video link only. You can purchase that HERE.