Happy Thursday everyone.
The original card was a lot of fun and super easy but I wanted to show you that this can really be stepped up with a couple of changes. On the first card I used the punch and only colored cardstock. I added the gorgeous Glossy Gems to the center of the flowers. One of the things I really liked was the small “bud” flowers from the Bough Punch. Adding a little light Polished Pink blend to it makes them look like a light pink and white flowers.
Once I finished the first card I decided that I wanted to recreate this card with more detail and to step it up. I stamped the flowers and leaves vs. cutting them with DSP. Adding a ribbon and more embellishments, like the Black Matte Dots, is an easy way to step it up.
I decided to do a video on this card to show how you can change a card and step it up with just a few little changes.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
Project Supplies (seen on my blog)
July Host Code
Paper Share – I made a few extra. A couple still available.
Oh gosh you are going to start seeing some gorgeous papers from the new June-December “Holiday” Mini Catalog. If you would like to participate click on the image below. You will get 181 6″ x 6″ gorgeous pieces of paper for $65. This price includes all shipping and tax.
Mini Holiday and Sale-a-bration (SAB) Catalogs
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
July Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE – I still have a few left.
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 13th to guarantee your kit.
The 4 items will be from anything in the current Annual and the “Holiday” Mini catalog.
Date: July 19, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by July 13 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
You don’t want to miss this class! If you are thinking of taking a class, this is the one to take! I have a fantastic fancy fold, pop-up, 3-D type item you won’t want to miss. You will also get 2 PDFs with this class. I am super excited to share it with you. We will create 4 projects. It will be a private video and the projects will be available to you before the video date. The video is a recording and will be time stamped.
I just posted more items in my retired section. SHOP HERE
Starting July 1, join and get an amazing planner set for FREE! Not sure if you could meet your quota? Start July 1 and you have until December 31 to be a demonstrator.. no pressure. Make your quota and then you will get to purchase and get sneak peeks for the upcoming January-June catalog. So many perks. Now is the time to give it a try!
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.