The Forever Fern Simple and Fast card is just that. I love the simplicity yet gorgeous layers and elegance to this card. The Gold Shimmer Ribbon really is a great touch. The Forever Fern bundle is one of my absolute favorites out of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Measurements and Tips
As I have mentioned before, I cut my DSP down to 4″ x 6″. When I create a card, many times I cut the front panel to 4″ x 5 1/4″ which leaves a perfect 1/4″ for the bottom inside of the card. From the back panel of the inside I had a sliver of Soft Sea Foam to accent the inside also.
HERE is the video showing you the making of the Forever Fern Simple and Fast card.
Thank you everyone for checking out my blog . Don’t forget to click on the video and subscribe on YouTube. I’d love for you to say Hi and chat sometime on a live video.
I hope you enjoyed this Forever Fern Simple and Fast Card.
Supplies (listed on my blog and YouTube)
Additional Things to Know
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
The “So Cool” Paper Pumpkin has a FREE stencil set. This also comes with a stamp set. If you want this set, don’t forget to subscribe by April 10.
Paper Pumpkin includes:
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
What are some of the perks to joining Stampin’ Up?
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of June if you sign up in February.
- This also means you can get early access to the new upcoming Annual Catalog.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product.
The product I mentioned that I wanted to use on my blending brush stand can be found on Amazon. Here is a link (I have no affiliation): Viva Decor Inka Gold.
Here is my brush holder that I used the Viva Decor Inka Gold on. It dries super fast too. You will see me use this on the video.