This Butterfly Brilliance Pop-Up Fancy Fold card would put a smile on anybody’s face.
Measurements and Tips
The center So Saffron panel is 1/4″ smaller that the main Bermuda Bay panel. In the video you will see that after I scored the So Saffron piece in half, I put a tic mark at 1 3/4″ from the bottom of the center and 2 1/4″ from the top center across the top (with the panel folded). Put the paper in the trimmer at an angle and SCORE and fold that triangle. The video shows this technique more clearly and how I added the butterflies so that the card opens and closes correctly.
Once the So Saffron image is scored and folded you will use that as a template to cut your Basic White panels. It is easier to get cut these panels to size if you start them out at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
I am purchasing a second set of the butterflies so that I can cut them up to stamp images like I did on the inside panel. However, the video does show how I stamped them with the solid stamp.
HERE is a video showing all of the tips and techniques.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you give this Butterfly Brilliance Pop-Up Fancy Fold card.
Additional Things to Know
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
The “So Cool” Paper Pumpkin has a FREE stencil set. This also comes with a stamp set. If you want this set, don’t forget to subscribe by April 10.
Paper Pumpkin includes:
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
What are some of the perks to joining Stampin’ Up?
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of June if you sign up in February.
- This also means you can get early access to the new upcoming Annual Catalog.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product.
The product I mentioned that I wanted to use on my blending brush stand can be found on Amazon. Here is a link (I have no affiliation): Viva Decor Inka Gold.
Here is my brush holder that I used the Viva Decor Inka Gold on. It dries super fast too. You will see me use this on the video.