The new Mini Catalog Preorder is in the house. You asked for a project using the new product and I have also been asked to explain how I use the Scan N Cut for multiple cards so here is a posting and video that should cover both.
This card is using the Friendly Hello Stamp set and DSP from the Sale-a-bration coming your way in January. Notice that I used the gorgeous Garden Gems from the Eden’s Garden Collection.
The White Frayed Ribbon is so much fun to play with. I cut off a piece and cut it down the center. Then you need to tie a knot in the middle of the ribbon and shred the “fuzz” off of the strands to get this stringy look. It kind of gives the appearance of a nest.
Scan N Cut
When I create multiple cards or cards I like to use my Scan N Cut. You want to take these steps.
- I like to scan one image on a 4 x 5 1/4″ piece of paper and cut it out. This is your template.
- Stamp a full page of the item you want cut.
- Close up any outline openings with a pencil to have solid images to cut around.
- Scan the full page to cut.
- Once your stamped page is cut, then cut blank white pages to stamp in your Stamparatus.
- Put the template into your Stamparatus and align your stamp up to stamp the previously cut pieces. Insert a cut piece into the template and cut.
- Continue to add the cut white pieces and stamp as many as you need.
Today’s Friendly Hello and Scan N Cut
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Viewable on my blog.
November’s Host Code
December’s Bingo Registration – HERE
December’s Bingo will be a fun event with a variety of different products.
I will post a sneak peek when I finish creating all four projects. Stay tuned!
Date: December 14, 2021
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Days to Remember is one stamp set that we will be using in December’s Bingo. I will list the supplies once I have them available.
January will be the new mini catalog.
Whip it Up Wednesday
On Wednesdays I will be LIVE on YouTube with Whip it Up Wednesday. I will NOT be sending out a post on Thursday about the new updated projects that I did but I will post the photos to my blog so feel free to check out my blog after the video to see more details about the projects that we created. This will help from you getting so many posts from me during the week and you will only get one on Monday morning after Sunday’s video. Also, because it is “on the fly” there isn’t a lot of prep for the sizes and products so just check out the video on YouTube for the different projects.
Don’t forget to give me your idea of what you would like to see me create with. It’s fun to see what we come up with.
Holiday Catalog is available through the end of the year
The Holiday catalog will be gone before you know it. Make sure you grab what you want.
- NOW IS THE TIME!!! For only $75 get $125 in product! Choose what you would like for your kit.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.