I had so much fun creating this card. In the video I show a second card using another product and was requested to do a video on it so it will be coming soon.
I saw an Instagram post from Jennifer McGuire and loved how she created dimension in her card. I decided to give it a try then watch her video. Well watching her video shared a lot of different ideas. I explain them during my video. Using DSP as I did, I think I did it the best way it could be done. The video will explain a little more.
By creating an “M” scored side as shown in Picture 2, you can see that it ads dimension to the card. However, this method allows you to flatten the card and fit in a regular envelope with the basic postage. I did use dimensionals for the items I added onto the card but it still mails with only one stamp. With this suite, I used the DSP to fussy cut all of the adorable items I added to create this scene. The only stamping and die cut was the sentiment.
Check out the dimension on the side with the “M” scored piece.
The card pops up and stands up to display. You must add a panel on the back inside where you will write to weigh the card down to stand, otherwise the front is too heavy and tips forward.
Here is where you can see how I scored the “M”. The measurements are 1/4″, 1/2″, 1/2″ and 1/4″. The 1/2″ is the depth of the card. If you prefer a card that isn’t as deep, you can lessen that measurement.
Video of Happy Forest Friends Project
See the YouTube video HERE.
Happy Forest Friends Extra Dimension Card Supplies
Scary Cute Card
This card was created on the following video day as requested by the viewers for the Happy Forest card. Thanks for requesting it.
I show a different way to create the dimension without creating the “M”. Check out the video for the Scary Cute card HERE.
Scary Cute Card Supplies
September Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
September Bingo is canceled!
October Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 5th to guarantee your kit.
It’s my Birthday Month Bingo so let’s use some of my favorite sets! (most likely Holiday and Annual catalog)
Date: October 12, 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by October 5 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
October Bingo Supplies
Remember I will provide the embellishments, DSP, and Cardstock. You will want to have these stamp sets or you can use other sentiments and images similar.
September Weekly Specials
Each week in September there will be a group of items available on the Weekly Deals. Check each week for new items added to the deals.
Great news! These dies are now available for a limited time. These are some great stamp sets that are available as bundles now!
If this Paper Pumpkin looks like one you just can’t live without, make sure you sign up by October 10.
This kit includes:
- Ho Ho Ho Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed die cuts
- Die-cut labels
- Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes
- Vanilla epoxy dots
- Adhesive dots
- Mini Dimensionals
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
Click on the image to subscribe.
New Kit Available
Christmas Gifting Kit is a fantastic gift tag kit. HERE.
You will get the video link to the class and the two PDFs for the fancy fold and 3D item. As a bonus you will also receive the Brother Scan N Cut file too. So one PDF will show you exactly how to create the base for this card and there is also a SNC file. In addition, there is another fun fancy fold card with a lot of layered DSP and there is a PDF for this card also. The magnet size I used was 8 x 1 mm.
Looking for some retired items, check out my shop. SHOP HERE
Starting July 1, join and get an amazing planner set for FREE! Not sure if you could meet your quota? Start July 1 and you have until December 31 to be a demonstrator.. no pressure. Make your quota and then you will get to purchase and get sneak peeks for the upcoming January-June catalog. So many perks. Now is the time to give it a try!
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
AVAILABLE IN WHITE NOW!!!!!! Did you see these in my video!
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.