I hope you all survived the holidays. My daughter and her family were here and with my son not living far we all got to be together and it was awesome. Our youngest actually is flew in Tuesday night (with a delayed flight) but we were happy to see her for a small belated Christmas.
Although I took a week off and didn’t get any crafting done other than 40 Valentines (the last video) and this cute card, I had a great time with this card. The Hello Ladybug bundle (available January 4) is absolutely adorable and ….. a PUNCH! I know you’ve heard how much I love punches.
The dots play off of the cute ladybug dots and the splatter because I wanted a light background so the ladybugs would pop off the page. I thought the black and white ribbon just fit the card perfectly. Use what you have, retired or not! If it works with the card and you have it, use it!
Both of the papers are from the Abstract Beauty DSP (also available January 4).
The splatter looks like a stamp but is the DSP, which I love. I love the Matte Black Dots added to any project. One of my favorite things to do is to tuck a sentiment into the main image/focal point. I think adding the Real Red cardstock behind the sentiment really makes it pop and tie it all together.
Adding the large daisy stamp on the inside with the smiling ladybug was just too cute. I really love every stamp in this stamp set. Did I mention PUNCH! yipee!!!
This is the card we created on the video. There are a few changes.
Today’s Hello Ladybug Video
Flowering Tulips Online Class
For more details and to register, click ⇒ HERE ⇐
- Available FREE
- A class fee with kits, video and PDF, or
- A fee for just the video and PDF.
Available January 4
Hello Ladybug # 157699
Love & Happiness # 157642
Abstract Beauty DSP # 158039
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Paper Share – Register by Jan. 3
It’s time to “SHARE!” Join us and get a little bit of all of the new Paper in the new mini catalog. If you were to purchase all of the paper it would be approximately $142. This is your chance to get a little of all of them. Remember the reverse sides are more of a general print and don’t have to be used with a specific suite/bundle. This really is a great way to see what’s available.
The photo isn’t colorful because I can’t show the product until it is in my hands. LOOK FOR ME TOMORROW LIVE SHARING MY UNBOXING.
Last Chance Sale – December 1 and Carry-Over List
Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Sale NOW!
Check out these Clearance Items!
January Host Code
Special from Me – Thru Dec 31
Purchase $50+ from me and receive a grab bag of embellishments. Please use the NEW January Host Code -YARYSTBS
January’s Bingo Registration – HERE
January’s Bingo will be a fun event with a variety of different products from the new 2022 Jan-June Mini Catalog.
I will post a sneak peek when I finish creating all four projects. Stay tuned!
Date: January 18, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
This set is only available until 1/10.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.