The holiday catalog is available for demonstrators to see. I got to see it today and there are some amazing things I can’t wait to share with you. I will do an unboxing video next week. Also, if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator, you can add the pre-order items into your kit! See how to join below. The catalog is available to customers in September.
Another Hot topic…. a Paper Share is coming soon.
The kits will be up to 30% off starting August 1. Kits can be so fun and a great way to share your love for crafting. They are perfect for the beginning crafter or to take on a trip when traveling. They are a perfect start to a project that you can create alternatives.
In the video I show several different kits but had so much fun creating the Blossom Wishes kit.
I hope you take advantage of a kit or two. Remember these are amazing for gifts and they are on sale in August.
I am a bit behind posting so here are the last few videos for you.
Supplies: (Make sure you select English)
JULY Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR JULY
Bonus Days starts July 6. Don’t miss it. So many awesome things go live on this date.
Redeem in August!
Hey Chuck Class – kits still available!
The Hey Chuck class will be so much fun. I have created 4 awesome projects. One card will have a fun new element to my cards. There will be coloring! However, I do have some other options to share with you.
Cost: $40 with kits and $25 for Video and PDF only
Date: July 27, 2023 (you will receive your kits, video link and PDF by this date).
Projects: 4 projects
Register by July 18 to receive a free gift.
- Register for Kits, PDF with measurements and Video Link HERE
- Register for PDF with measurements and Video Link ONLY HERE
The class kits, video link and PDF have been received by the participants so I will share the card projects. The first card has a Wobble on it.
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Sneak Peeks: I still have one to create.
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: August 16, 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game). Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: August 5 to receive a free gift.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- NEW – Refer a friend. When they add your name down on the referral section, you both go into a drawing for free product from me.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Trucking Along Bundle – August Class
NOTE: I will be having a Trucking Along Bundle Class in August. Purchase this bundle from me and you will get the class for FREE! Remember to order it as soon as you can to assure you get this product for class! Don’t forget you still have to register.
- Project kits included
- PDF for measurements (if there is a fancy fold or advanced technique)
- A Private YouTube link to watch it at a later convenient time.
- FREE class with purchase of Trucking Along – (YOU MUST REGISTER)
- Class Fee: $40 (without purchase)
- Register and pay below
- Team members, please remember to use your discount code
- RSVP by August 15
PURCHASE HERE Trucking Along Bundle
Sign up now and you are guaranteed to be a demonstrator through the end of January. You only need to have $300 in orders by then to continue into your next quarter. This will take you into our holiday catalog AND Sale-a-bration. Yay!!! You can join to just get a discount or create a business. I have both types of demonstrators on my team and welcome both.
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
RETIRED ITEMS FOR SALE!!!!!
I am pricing items to sell! Don’t miss out.
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of the month to get the current Paper Pumpkin.
You can JOIN HERE
Stamp N Storage is offering three new designs for your Stampin’ Up! inks, Stampin’ Blends, and lock-down punches.
- The Ink Pad Carousel for SU! Inks & Blends holds 60 ink pads and Stampin’ Blends marker sets in one IKEA® Kallax Cube.
- The Ink Pad Carousel for SU! holds 60 ink pads and is the perfect option for your desk with its 11.5″ diameter footprint.
- The Punch Holder for SU! Lock-Down Punches holds 96 punches (32 large, 32 medium, and 32 small) in one IKEA® Kallax cube.
Favorites of mine: