This card came about because I had an abundance of Pool Party Sheer Ribbon that I have already made into bows. I loved adding all of the Brushed Metallic Cardstock to really add the sparkle and shine. I loved a lot of the elements from the Queen Bee bundle, but not a big fan of the large bee. Using all of the other elements were really great to create this elegant card.
The sentiment came from the Marigold Moments bundle. I also used the Hive 3D embossing folder. I used the brighter gold piece for everything but the flowers, the more champagne looking paper was the flowers.
Cardbase 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Smokey Slate 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″
Smokey Slate 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″
Here is the video of this project. Click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it! Don’t forget to check out the Sign up Special and Classes below!
FEBRUARY Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
New SAB Items Available
Join My Team (click here) – Get 20% or more off of all of your products!
Sign up now and you are guaranteed to be a demonstrator through the end of July. You only need to have $300 in orders by then to continue into your next quarter. This will take you into our new Annual Catalog and pre-order! Yay!!! You can join to just get a discount or create a business. I have both types of demonstrators on my team and welcome both.
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. With this special you can get more product for your money OR you can also get more product AND a Mini Cut N Emboss. This includes the new Boho Blue Mini. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Give it a try. If you join in January, you are guaranteed a discount through the end of JULY! What does this mean…. you also get the new Annual Catalog items early and at a discount. I’d love to have you on my team. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! February’s Bingo will be from the new January – April Mini Catalog and maybe Saleabration. We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: February 16, 2023 – Thursday
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: To guarantee a kit, pay by February 10.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Sneak Peek for Bingo
February Bingo Supplies
Remember, you really only need to have the stamp sets and dies. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
Check out the details for the upcoming Rain or Shine Suite Class. These cards are so much fun. I am going to show you how to get the most use out of your DSP. Click the image for more details.
Remember, purchase the suite from me and register and your class is FREE!
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.
Leave a Reply