Hi everyone and happy October.
I was trying to decide what project to do next and I was asked to do something with Knit Together Bundle so I came up with this cute card.
First I used Pool Party ink to stamp the Knit image on the Basic White cardstock. I decided to use the Shimmer White Embossing Paste and stencil these snowflakes on. Add the paste in five different piles of embossing paste and added a drop of reinker. I used the five colors listed in the supply list. In the video I used 2 drops but you only need one drop with such a small amount of paste.
Cut 5 strips of paper 1″ x 5″ and die cut them with the image that you want. The larger snowflake was used here. Use one strip per color for your stencil. Set that aside to dry and create the adorable snowman from Snowman Season and the Be Jolly tree.
I added some White Glittery Organdy Ribbon across the bottom of the card to anchor the snowman and tree to. I thought it looked like snow. The Knit Together bundle has so much potential. The dies are so cute and would be great paired together and crating a fabulous sweater.
Remember that I will be away for over a week and will return October 13 to video. Please comment on this video and let me know what you would like to see me create with on Whip it Up Wednesday! Have a great week.
Take a look at my September Bingo and see what my bingo is about. I would love to have you join us for my October Bingo.
Check out the Video HERE.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Viewable on my blog.
Additional Things to Know
⇒⇒OCTOBER BINGO – Games, Crafts and Laughs⇐⇐ “My Favorite Things” theme.
October is my birthday month so I want to create with “My Favorite Things”. I will be creating with items that I have been wanting to create with more for the first time or again. The items are from the Annual Catalog for this Bingo.
I will post a sneak peek when I finish creating all four projects. Stay tuned!
Date: October 19, 2021
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ email@example.com OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- You’ll get a little something extra in your kit.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
October Bingo is available for sign-ups HERE.
October Bingo PAY HERE.
You MUST Register and Pay by noon the day before Bingo.
Supply List for Bingo – some are color choices so I have multiple items listed
October’s Host Code
November’s Bingo Sneak Peek – will be available to register on October 15.
Be on the lookout in October
I am offering this requested class in October. The registration will be available by Friday. You can purchase Words of Cheer bundle here.
This class will have three awesome cards, one being a shaker card, and a 3D item. Registration is open in events.
Whip it Up Wednesday
On Wednesdays I will be LIVE on YouTube with Whip it Up Wednesday. I will NOT be sending out a post on Thursday about the new updated projects that I did but I will post the photos to my blog so feel free to check out my blog after the video to see more details about the projects that we created. This will help from you getting so many posts from me during the week and you will only get one on Monday morning after Sunday’s video. Also, because it is “on the fly” there isn’t a lot of prep for the sizes and products so just check out the video on YouTube for the different projects.
Don’t forget to give me your idea of what you would like to see me create with. It’s fun to see what we come up with.
Holiday Catalog is available through the end of the year
The time is here!!!! The Mini Holiday Catalog and the Sale-a-bration is here and ready for you to shop. Not sure what to get for your FREE item, check out this video showing you the different options.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
ABOUT THE KIT
Name Peaceful Christmas
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.