Whip it up Wednesday is a really fun video to do. I get a request and think about what I want to use but I normally don’t pre-plan anything. I just have thoughts in my head. Well in this video I was asked to create my own DSP and I was working on another project where I created my own DSP so I thought I would share it but we will create 4 cards with this DSP. I hope you enjoy the Whip it Up Wednesdays.
Here are the four cards I created during this video.
I still have a quarter of a sheet of paper to make another card or two.
Take a look at my September Bingo and see what my bingo is about. I would love to have you join us for my October Bingo.
Check out the Video HERE.
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Viewable on my blog.
Additional Things to Know
⇒⇒OCTOBER BINGO – Games, Crafts and Laughs⇐⇐ “My Favorite Things” theme.
October is my birthday month so I want to create with “My Favorite Things”. I will be creating with items that I have been wanting to create with more for the first time or again. The items are from the Annual Catalog for this Bingo.
I will post a sneak peek when I finish creating all four projects. Stay tuned!
Date: October 19, 2021
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- You’ll get a little something extra in your kit.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
October Bingo is available for sign-ups HERE.
October Bingo PAY HERE.
You MUST Register and Pay by noon the day before Bingo.
Supply List for Bingo – some are color choices so I have multiple items listed
October’s Host Code
November’s Bingo Registration – Available Now!
Available to customers on November 2. You can pre-order the BUNDLE through your Bingo with me and I will order them and mail it with your kit.
I am offering this requested class in October. You can purchase Words of Cheer bundle here.
This class will have three awesome cards, one being a shaker card, and a 3D item. Registration is open in events.
You can also purchase just the video.
Whip it Up Wednesday
On Wednesdays I will be LIVE on YouTube with Whip it Up Wednesday. I will NOT be sending out a post on Thursday about the new updated projects that I did but I will post the photos to my blog so feel free to check out my blog after the video to see more details about the projects that we created. This will help from you getting so many posts from me during the week and you will only get one on Monday morning after Sunday’s video. Also, because it is “on the fly” there isn’t a lot of prep for the sizes and products so just check out the video on YouTube for the different projects.
Don’t forget to give me your idea of what you would like to see me create with. It’s fun to see what we come up with.
Holiday Catalog is available through the end of the year
The time is here!!!! The Mini Holiday Catalog and the Sale-a-bration is here and ready for you to shop. Not sure what to get for your FREE item, check out this video showing you the different options.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
ABOUT THE KIT
Name Gifts Galore
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.