I enjoy creating my own DSP. The Textured Floral stamp set is one of my favorites to create DSP. I saw a color challenge and this is what I came up with.
I saw a color challenge online so decided to create with those colors. Sometimes choosing different colors can be a nice surprise.
New Updates Below!!!!
AUGUST Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
SEPTEMBER “Holiday” BINGO –
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! We will be creating fun projects with the new Holiday products, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
I will have sneak peeks soon. I can tell you that one will be a nice large 3D item I think you will love.
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: September 20, 2023 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game). Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: August 9 to receive a free gift.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- NEW – Refer a friend. When they add your name down on the referral section, you both go into a drawing for free product from me.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–REGISTER AND PAY HERE
Paper Share – RSVP by September 5
You will receive 1/4 of each package, cut to 6″ x 6″. Each will be put into it’s own bag and labeled with the DSP Name, #, Size, Price and also which catalog it is from.
I hope you take advantage of a kit or two. Remember these are amazing for gifts and they are on sale in August.
Don’t forget to Spend your Bonus Dollars
Redeem in August!
Sign up now and you are guaranteed to be a demonstrator through the end of January. You only need to have $300 in orders by then to continue into your next quarter. This will take you into our holiday catalog AND Sale-a-bration. Yay!!! You can join to just get a discount or create a business. I have both types of demonstrators on my team and welcome both.
I’d love to have you join my team. Now is the time to give Stampin’ Up! a try. Who doesn’t want to get their favorite crafting products at a discount. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
RETIRED ITEMS FOR SALE!!!!!
I am pricing items to sell! Don’t miss out.
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of the month to get the current Paper Pumpkin.
This month has an awesome kit and add-on.
You can JOIN HERE
SALE – special code needed: RFRIENDS23
Stamp N Storage is offering three new designs for your Stampin’ Up! inks, Stampin’ Blends, and lock-down punches.
- The Ink Pad Carousel for SU! Inks & Blends holds 60 ink pads and Stampin’ Blends marker sets in one IKEA® Kallax Cube.
- The Ink Pad Carousel for SU! holds 60 ink pads and is the perfect option for your desk with its 11.5″ diameter footprint.
- The Punch Holder for SU! Lock-Down Punches holds 96 punches (32 large, 32 medium, and 32 small) in one IKEA® Kallax cube.
Favorites of mine: