All of the die pieces from the Tranquil Thoughts were embossed with clear embossing powder. This really made the card more vibrant and pop with color. I decided on the Rhinestone Jewels for embellishments and for the flamingo’s eye. The Basic Black Stampin’ Marker was perfect to color the flamingo’s rhinestone eye.
The back panel is Basic white cardstock (3 3/4″ x 5″) embossed with the Seabed 3D embossing folder. I used a blending brush to put Soft Sea foam ink on the panel and rounded the corners.
HERE is a video showing you how I created this card. We made a fun change to this card on my LIVE video. Check it out and see what we did different.
Available Now! This is an early release from our upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. However, both papers in this Collection are while supplies last and will NOT be available in the new catalog.
I would love to have you participate in my Virtual Butterfly Brilliance Collection Class. Here is the Butterfly Brilliance Class PDF for more information.
Check the PDF for details. I do have a few extra kits that are first come first serve.
SHOP HERE: Butterfly Brilliance Collection # 159408
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
The “So Cool” Paper Pumpkin has a FREE stencil set. This also comes with a stamp set. If you want this set, don’t forget to subscribe by April 10.
Paper Pumpkin includes:
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
What are some of the perks to joining Stampin’ Up?
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of June if you sign up in February.
- This also means you can get early access to the new upcoming Annual Catalog.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes.
The product I mentioned that I wanted to use on my blending brush stand can be found on Amazon. Here is a link (I have no affiliate): Viva Decor Inka Gold.
Thank you everyone for checking out my blog . Don’t forget to click on the video and subscribe on YouTube. I’d love for you to say Hi and chat sometime on a live video.
I hope you enjoyed this Tranquil thoughts and Friendly Flamingo card.
Supplies (listed on my blog and YouTube)