The Regency Suite is such a fun suite to play with. I used the DSP in the background, I added a layer with a Basic White cardstock but I embossed the cluster of flowers with white embossing powder and then used a blending brush to add some Night of Navy over the embossed images.
The Label! OMG it is amazing, on the edge of the flowers is a slit for the white stitched label to tuck into. You must see this on the video, it is so awesome.
The yellow DSP behind the sentiment is a polka dotted piece that I thought was such a fun added element. I then die cut all of the little flowers to po up on top of that label.
The Ribbon is awesome. It looks like it would be a thicker denim but it isn’t. It is a great ribbon.
The Regency DSP is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
The Daffodil Delight is 4″ x 5 1/4″
Basic White panel is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
Don’t forget to add some fun DSP to the inside to finish off the card.
Here is the video of this project. Click HERE.
Finally my Unboxing Video.
Also, check out the video #1 for the UNBOXING OF THE 2023 JANUARY – APRIL MINI
Video #2 has the remaining of the order: UNBOXING OF THE 2023 JANUARY-APRIL MINI #2
Items in this video will be available to customers on January 5.
Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it!
Big News! FREE SHIPPING December 15
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
DECEMBER Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
PAPER SHARE TIME
The Paper Share registration is OPEN!
Country Floral Lane Class
This is going to be a fantastic class with 6 projects. See the registration options below.
You can register and find out more information HERE.
Sneak Peeks of the class projects:
YOU CAN REGISTER ANY TIME, JUST PAY BY JANUARY 9 TO GUARANTEE A KIT.
Last Chance Sale going on NOW!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Save up to 60%
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- No purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: 1 December 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: 4 January 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
- Check out the PDF HERE
The clearance rack has new items. Don’t forget to check what has been updated.
⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒Click HERE to shop the Clearance Rack.⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐
This includes the Perfect Partner Pairing dies.
Make sure you go check out these items as soon as you can because they will be gone soon.
Here is my host code again for your convenience. I appreciate your business and have fun shopping. Remember I can provide a gift certificate for your Santa to put under the tree or in your stocking.
The video from yesterday (Wednesday) will be posted today but an email will not go out again so come back and check it out later today.
Thanks a bunch! Happy Shopping.
Join me for a fun day of BINGO!!! January’s Bingo will be from the new January – April Mini Catalog and maybe Saleabration. We will be creating fun projects, playing Bingo, giving prizes and having a day of laughter and crafting. I will mail you kits for each project I make and add time stamps in the description of the video so you can zoom through to the next project and skip re-watching the Bingo chatter 🙂
Register NOW! Share this event with your friends too!
Date: January 18, 2023 – Wednesday
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize.
RSVP: To guarantee a kit, pay by January 9.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- Prizes: 4 – $100 shopping sprees in my shop.
- Sometimes a PDF will be included, depending on the difficulty.
- I will post the supplies used as soon as I can
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot.
- Each winner can only win one game. If you win a consolation prize you can forfeit the prize and continue trying for another bingo.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Supplies are subject to change due to availability but will not change the character of the project.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- There must be a minimum of 25 people participating. I need to at least cover the cost of the prizes.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
The earlier you register and pay, the sooner I can have all of the kits ready to mail.
NEW —–FILL OUT THE FORM HERE AND PAY BELOW
December Bingo Supplies – to be posted soon
Remember, you really only need to have the stamped items. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
I’d love to have you join my team. Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you.
Now is the time to give it a try! Earn a discount and have fun crafting.
- For only $99 you get to add $125 of product in your kit.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.