When you can create a fancy fold card and use scrap pieces, it is a win win. Of course I had to add some gorgeous Evening Evergreen Glimmer paper.
This card is a Z fold with a reverse Z panel across the bottom. I can’t get over how much I just love this Boughs of Holly DSP. I added a Contour Scallop Die on the top for the sentiment and decorated it with stamps from this suite.
In the video I added the sentiment to the large panel on the right. it made more sense to put it there. Of course you could still decorate the red panel with something else if you’d like but I love the red polka dot dsp. I cut out the poinsettia flower from the DSP and adhered it onto Basic White cardstock with Adhesive sheets. This makes the image a little more sturdy so I could use foam adhesive tape to pop it up.
I added the larger Contour Scallop die to the back of the card for writing.
Back Card Base
2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″ (2)
4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (1)
2 1/2″ x 4″ (2)
4″ x 5 1/4″ (1)
Front Bottom Panel
2 5/8″ x 1 3/8″ (2)
5 3/8″ x 1 3/8″ (1)
2 1/2″ x 1 1/4″ (2)
5 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ (1)
I will definitely be making more of these cards in non-Christmas patterns too.
I hope you give this card a try. Watch the video for more details. I’d love a thumbs up too! Don’t forget to subscribe and click the bell to be notified when I go live.
This video shows you these new products more closely. Click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it!
NOVEMBER Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
Purchase Special from me (not a Stampin’ Up! special)
For every order you place for $75 or more using the HOST CODE, I will mail you these awesome products. The Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, a fun colorful pen and the perfect plastic Embossing Buddy box. (If your order is over $150, you do not need a host code).
November’s Special Bingo – RSVP by Nov. 7
It’s time for a special Christmas Bingo kit.
Date: November 16, 2022 (Wednesday) – RSVP by Nov. 7
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $40 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by November 7 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
PLEASE let your friends know about it too!
Remember, you really only need to have the stamped items. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
NEW Clearance Items Added ⇐ CLICK HERE
Many new items have been added, including past Christmas items. Take a peek.
Join My Team (click here)
Now is the time to give it a try! Earn a discount and have fun crafting.
- For only $99 you get to add $125 of product in your kit.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Birthday Card Organizer Kit
I need this! A new kit is coming!!! This is going to be a great way to organize your birthday cards. Create that card and put it in the month you need it for. Who doesn’t need a little organization. I know I do!!
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
If this Paper Pumpkin looks like one you just can’t live without, make sure you sign up by November 10.
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Click on the image to subscribe.
* 12 food safe paper bags
* Bag size: 4″ x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Crumb Cake with a festive design
Looking for some retired items, check out my shop. SHOP HERE
Stamp N Storage Organization
AVAILABLE IN WHITE NOW!!!!!! Did you see these in my video!
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.
Leave a Reply