Happy Tuesday. It’s a short week this week Yay!!! I had a fantastic weekend spending some time working on a leadership swap, Bingo cards and this adorable video card. The Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite is “super cute”. I loved creating this card. The candies look good enough to eat.
The card is an A2 card using the Basic White Thick cardstock. 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
Real Red 4″ x 5 1/4″
DSP 3 3/4″ x 5″
The tiny Peppermint stamped image is 2 1/8″” x 5″ with the adorable borders attached
The Basic White panel behind the peppermint image is 2 5/8″ x 5″
The inside has the remaining DSP from the original 4″ x 6″ piece pulled from the plastic stamp case. Because this card is turned landscape, the DSP on the inside is adhered on the left side. I also added a border on the inside.
The peppermints were so fun to create and I embossed them with clear embossing powder.
Check out the A Sneak Peek with Gingerbread & Peppermint
Here is a BONUS VIDEO UNBOXING, here is a VERY LONG video showing me go through all of the Holiday Mini Catalog product that I purchased. It was a fun video and I also demonstrate a few unique stamps and dies.
Join me in an awesome Paper Share for our new Holiday Mini catalog. There are 9 new DSP paper packs that I will divide by 4. I will package each package individually and label them with the name and number of the DSP. I will also add a few special items inside for you. The Paper share is $42 and that includes shipping.
REGISTER AND PAY FOR THE PAPER SHARE HERE.
⇒⇒BINGO BASH – Christmas in July Bingo⇐⇐
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
The products used in this video are brand new products and are available August 3.
Please always remember that any links posted in a blog, YouTube, email or Facebook post are always current at the time of posting and may not link correctly in the future. Item numbers and links may change, retire, expire, etc.
I have uploaded July’s Host Code & Link: SHOP HERE
Additional Things to Know
Another Amazing Special Coming Your Way!
SALES PERIOD: 1 JULY–2 AUGUST
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration
The new Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration is coming and available to customers August 3. Demonstrators have access now and can purchase July 1. Now is a fantastic time to become a demonstrator. Did you know that demonstrators get a great discount but we also get the free perks like Sale-a-bration, Stampin’ Rewards, etc? It really is a no brainer. Join and get all of these amazing benefits at one time!
To put it simply, you can join just to get a discount and be a hobbyist or you can start an amazing business. Just let me know how I can help you. I am here to guide you on getting the best bang for your buck or/and
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of October if you sign up thru June.
- This also means you can shop from the current NEW Annual Catalog, the holiday catalog and Sale-a-bration.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
ABOUT THE JULY KIT
Name The Adventure Begins
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes. Don’t forget to check out the punch storage too.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.