The Christmas to Remember from the Painted Christmas Suite is absolutely stunning. I created a card and then during the video made a few slight changes. Check out the video to see what I changed.
The plaid background is from the Peaceful Prints DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog. You can get that paper pack when you spend $50. I used the Be Dazzling 6″ x 6″ Champagne Specialty Paper to really add some bling to this card. I also used the Black and White Gingham ribbon from the Cute Halloween Suite.
With the Gingham ribbon I cut the ribbon in half long ways to make two skinnier pieces. It frayed a little bit which is the small white thread you see. It adds that rustic feel to it. I added a thin black line around the outside of the sentiment label. I used the sentiment label from the Festive & Bright Bundle. I also stamped a small tree image from the same stamp set I got the sentiment from, Peaceful Deer.
Of course on the inside of the card I always like to add a little DSP or maybe an image from the stamp set.
There are so many more amazing bundles that I want to play with. I am looking forward to creating some more fun projects. I hope you will catch me live on Tuesday at 2:00 PST. What will be next?
Check out the Christmas to Remember from the Painted Christmas Suite video.
Here is a BONUS VIDEO UNBOXING, here is a VERY LONG video showing me go through all of the Holiday Mini Catalog product that I purchased. It was a fun video and I also demonstrate a few unique stamps and dies.
Join me in an awesome Paper Share for our new Holiday Mini catalog. There are 9 new DSP paper packs that I will divide by 4. I will package each package individually and label them with the name and number of the DSP. I will also add a few special items inside for you. The Paper share is $42 and that includes shipping.
REGISTER AND PAY FOR THE PAPER SHARE HERE.
⇒⇒BINGO BASH – Christmas in July Bingo⇐⇐
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
The products used in this video are brand new products and are available August 3.
Please always remember that any links posted in a blog, YouTube, email or Facebook post are always current at the time of posting and may not link correctly in the future. Item numbers and links may change, retire, expire, etc.
I have uploaded July’s Host Code & Link: SHOP HERE
Additional Things to Know
Another Amazing Special Coming Your Way!
SALES PERIOD: 1 JULY–2 AUGUST
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration
The new Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration is coming and available to customers August 3. Demonstrators have access now and can purchase July 1. Now is a fantastic time to become a demonstrator. Did you know that demonstrators get a great discount but we also get the free perks like Sale-a-bration, Stampin’ Rewards, etc? It really is a no brainer. Join and get all of these amazing benefits at one time!
To put it simply, you can join just to get a discount and be a hobbyist or you can start an amazing business. Just let me know how I can help you. I am here to guide you on getting the best bang for your buck or/and
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of October if you sign up thru June.
- This also means you can shop from the current NEW Annual Catalog, the holiday catalog and Sale-a-bration.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
ABOUT THE JULY KIT
Name The Adventure Begins
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes. Don’t forget to check out the punch storage too.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.