The Art Gallery stamp set is one of my favorites and I am so glad that it is available in the current annual catalog. I also love the new Orchid Oasis so I thought putting these two together would create a great card.
Once I created my own DSP, popping the flower up on the top would be lost so I added a panel of vellum and embossed it with a 3D folder. Int his case I used the Parisian retired embossing folder. Any 3D folder would make the panel pop and look like a lot of texture.
On the inside just add a little color on color (ink on paper) and create a little more texture along with the embossing folder strip. Any size that looks good to you works.
The measurements on the front:
Orchid Oasis 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Basic White and Vellum 4″ x 5 1/4″
The Crumb Cake strip is 1″ and embossed
On the inside panels:
Orchid Oasis 4″ x 5 1/4″
Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″
The colors inside are Orchid Oasis, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake.
Pick your favorite colors and give this card a go! I can’t wait to try more colors.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
Project Supplies (seen on my blog)
July Host Code
Mini Holiday and Sale-a-bration (SAB) Catalogs
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
August Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE – I still have a few left.
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 13th to guarantee your kit.
As requested, the 4 items will be from anything in the “Holiday” Mini catalog. Let’s bring on the fall cards!
Date: August 23, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ email@example.com OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by August 15 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Bingo Supplies – will be listed on the registration once I know what they are.
Christmas in July Class – Register now – 2 kits available
You don’t want to miss this class! If you are thinking of taking a class, this is the one to take! I have a fantastic fancy fold, pop-up, 3-D type item you won’t want to miss. You will also get 2 PDFs with this class. I am super excited to share it with you. We will create 4 projects. It will be a private video and the projects will be available to you before the video date. The video is a recording and will be time stamped.
I just posted more items in my retired section. SHOP HERE
Starting July 1, join and get an amazing planner set for FREE! Not sure if you could meet your quota? Start July 1 and you have until December 31 to be a demonstrator.. no pressure. Make your quota and then you will get to purchase and get sneak peeks for the upcoming January-June catalog. So many perks. Now is the time to give it a try!
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.