The Soft Seedlings stamp set was one I thought immediately…. baby wipe technique. I wanted to show another technique that I like using with this type of stamp. The use of the ink pads, spritzer and blending pens are a fantastic “neater” way to get the same outcome. This is more of a different type of water coloring technique.
The video shows you how different the images can come out with the different looks. Here are a few we did on video:
- Using daubers to add color, you can stamp onto paper and use a blender pen to smooth out the image and blend the color.
- You can do the same as above but use the spritzer to mist the stamp before you stamp it and again use the blender pen.
- You can add a lot of ink to the stamp, mist the stamp a lot and stamp it and the ink will blend a lot itself and you can use the blender pen to finish the little blending that is left.
- We also did the baby wipe technique.
This is such a fun and easy technique I hope you will give it a try. It is a lot of fun to see all of the different looks as no print looks the same.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
Project Supplies (seen on my blog)
July Host Code
Mini Holiday and Sale-a-bration (SAB) Catalogs
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
August Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE – I still have a few left.
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 13th to guarantee your kit.
As requested, the 4 items will be from anything in the “Holiday” Mini catalog. Let’s bring on the fall cards!
Date: August 23, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by August 15 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Bingo Supplies – will be listed on the registration once I know what they are.
You will get the video link to the class and the two PDFs for the fancy fold and 3D item.
I just posted more items in my retired section. SHOP HERE
Starting July 1, join and get an amazing planner set for FREE! Not sure if you could meet your quota? Start July 1 and you have until December 31 to be a demonstrator.. no pressure. Make your quota and then you will get to purchase and get sneak peeks for the upcoming January-June catalog. So many perks. Now is the time to give it a try!
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.