The Caroling Mice are just too cute not to get. This stamp set is a Host set that you can purchase for $13 when you have an order of $150 or more. I colored these adorable mice with our watercolor pencils and used Gamsol and stumps to brighten and blend the colors. I normally use this technique with regular colored pencils but wanted to show those who are intimidated with watercoloring that you can use it with watercolor pencils also.
I used the Sale-a-bration Silver & Gold 6″ x 6″ DSP for the sky. I blended Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight for the sky. Place your images and create your scene before you do your Daffodil behind the light. For the fence and the white glimmer paper hills in the background I used the Gingerbread House Dies.
Once you color all of your images, you use an artist stump and Gamsol to lightly rub over all of your coloring. This helps your lines blend and brightens your coloring. These items are available on Amazon. The link is in the description of the YouTube video.
I hope you give this a try. It is really a fun technique.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
July Host Code
Paper Share – I made a few extra. A couple still available.
Oh gosh you are going to start seeing some gorgeous papers from the new June-December “Holiday” Mini Catalog. If you would like to participate click on the image below. You will get 181 6″ x 6″ gorgeous pieces of paper for $65. This price includes all shipping and tax.
Mini Holiday and Sale-a-bration (SAB) Catalogs
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
July Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE Guarantee a kit by July 13.
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 13th to guarantee your kit.
The 4 items will be from anything in the current Annual and the “Holiday” Mini catalog.
Date: July 19, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by July 13 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
You don’t want to miss this class! If you are thinking of taking a class, this is the one to take! I have a fantastic fancy fold, pop-up, 3-D type item you won’t want to miss. You will also get a PDF with this class. I am super excited to share it with you. We will create 4 projects. It will be a private video and the projects will be available to you before the video date. The video is a recording and will be time stamped.
I just posted more items in my retired section. SHOP HERE
Starting July 1, join and get an amazing planner set for FREE! Not sure if you could meet your quota? Start July 1 and you have until December 31 to be a demonstrator.. no pressure. Make your quota and then you will get to purchase and get sneak peeks for the upcoming January-June catalog. So many perks. Now is the time to give it a try!
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.