It is the perfect weather for this card and makes me want to go to the beach. The technique that I used for the tree is really a great technique. I used the same technique for the Grassy Grove trees.
I used the Paradise Palms Bundle to create the tree. Pear Pizazz and Garden Green inks are what I used for the tree. The Stampin’ Marker in Soft Suede is what I used to color the trunk.
I am not a big fan of the large acrylic blocks to hold background stamps so I prefer to use the door to the Stamparatus. For something like the Rays of Light, I put it on the Stamparatus door then add the paper to the stamp and use an old piece of scrap paper to gently rub the paper onto the ink.
On the inside I just added one of the other bathing suites in Daffodil Delight to decorate and match the front page.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
If you would like to see the new 2022-2023 “Holiday” Mini Catalog, you can see it HERE.
June Host Code
Paper Share – Sign up by Thursday, June 30!!!
Oh gosh you are going to start seeing some gorgeous papers from the new June-December “Holiday” Mini Catalog. If you would like to participate click on the image below. You will get 181 6″ x 6″ gorgeous pieces of paper for $65. This price includes all shipping and tax.
Kits Buy one Get one 50% off – ends Thursday
FRIDAY!!!! New July-Dec (Holiday) Mini catalog and Sale-a-bration (SAB)
Start your list…. Friday is the day to start ordering the fun holiday items. Remember they are not all holiday themed. There are some other great items in there.
July Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE Guarantee a kit by July 13.
The 4 items will be from anything in the current Annual and the “Holiday” Mini catalog.
Date: July 19, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by July 13 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
You don’t want to miss this class! If you are thinking of taking a class, this is the one to take! I have a fantastic fancy fold, pop-up, 3-D type item you won’t want to miss. You will also get a PDF with this class. I am super excited to share it with you. We will create 4 projects. It will be a private video and the projects will be available to you before the video date. The video is a recording and will be time stamped.
I just posted more items in my retired section. SHOP HERE
Starting July 1, join and get this amazing planner set for FREE! Not sure if you could meet your quota? Start July 1 and you have until December 31 to be a demonstrator.. no pressure. Make your quota and then you will get to purchase and get sneak peeks for the upcoming January-June catalog. So many perks. Now is the time to give it a try!
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.