I created this card for the Trip Achiever’s Swap. I think it has a vintage look to it. I achieved this look by embossing a piece of vellum with the Time Worn Embossing Folder and adhering it on top of this gorgeous DSP. The Rose Gold Metallic was used to cut the oval with the hearts from this bundle and that is where I got the hearts inside the shaker. I also cut a gold metallic piece to add into the shaker.
The front panel
Rose Gold Metallic is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
DSP and Vellum are 3 7/8″ 5 1/8″
Blushing Bride 4″ x 5 1/4″
Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″
Check out November’s Bingo here
Here is the video of this project. Click HERE.
Also, check out the video for the UNBOXING OF THE 2023 JANUARY – APRIL MINI
Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it!
NOVEMBER Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
December’s Bingo – 4″ x 6″ cards
Let’s start the New Year out right by having a few Birthday Cards on hand.
Date: December 14, 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $40 payment via Paypal @ email@example.com OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by December 7 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
PLEASE let your friends know about it too!
December Bingo Supplies – once projects are created
Remember, you really only need to have the stamped items. I will provide you with all of the DSP, cardstock and embellishments. If you need to stamp, you will need the die or find one that will work with the project.
Now is the time to give it a try! Earn a discount and have fun crafting.
- For only $99 you get to add $125 of product in your kit.
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Purchase Special from me (not a Stampin’ Up! special)
For every order you place for $75 or more using the HOST CODE, I will mail you these awesome products. The Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, a fun colorful pen and the perfect plastic Embossing Buddy box. (If your order is over $150, you do not need a host code).
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
If this Paper Pumpkin looks like one you just can’t live without, make sure you sign up by December 10.
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Good Things Come in Small Packages
This kit includes:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
Finished box size: 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ (9.2 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide
Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on
Add-on number: 163134
Available starting: 11 November
Price: $10.00 USD / $13.75 CAD
The add-on includes:
- 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, and 16 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
Click on the image to subscribe.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.