Today I created with the Measure of Love with some fun techniques. This is one of those stamp sets that I knew I would be challenged to come up with something. I am happy how this came out and love these colors to make a fun and cheertful card.
The colors I created this with are Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape and Coastal Cabana. I love these colors together. I decided to NOT use the scale that was on the stamp set but create a cake platter type tray. Once I put it together I thought it would look better as a scale. I individually cut the cupcakes to stack them up and added some Wink of Stella on them.
I free-handed the Sweet Friend stamp all over on the back panel and used the Color and Contour Die to make a fun scalloped panel. Finishing it off with a Gorgeous Grape bow. The inside of the card has a little accent to tie in with the rest of the card.
The measurements are very basic. I used the larger scallop in the Scalloped Contours from the Color & Contours bundle and used a 4″ x 5 1/4″ Granny Apple Green in the background (on the video card).
On the inside I did 4″ x 5 1/4″ Granny Apple Green with 3 3/4″ x 5″ Basic White.
Here is another card from the same stamp set. Creating with the cherries was so much fun!
I already had the scalloped black and white panel on my desk from another project. I think it was really a perfect match for this card.
Check out the Measure of Love with some fun technique video.
For your reference, here is my How to Make Bows Video too.
⇒⇒BINGO BASH – Christmas in July Bingo⇐⇐
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Please always remember that any links posted in a blog, YouTube, email or Facebook post are always current at the time of posting and may not link correctly in the future. Item numbers and links may change, retire, expire, etc.
June’s Host Code & Link: SHOP HERE
Additional Things to Know
Another Amazing Special Coming Your Way!
SALES PERIOD: 1 JULY–2 AUGUST
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration
The new Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration is coming and available to customers August 3. Demonstrators have access now and can purchase July 1. Now is a fantastic time to become a demonstrator. Did you know that demonstrators get a great discount but we also get the free perks like Sale-a-bration, Stampin’ Rewards, etc? It really is a no brainer. Join and get all of these amazing benefits at one time!
To put it simply, you can join just to get a discount and be a hobbyist or you can start an amazing business. Just let me know how I can help you. I am here to guide you on getting the best bang for your buck or/and
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of October if you sign up thru June.
- This also means you can shop from the current NEW Annual Catalog, the holiday catalog and Sale-a-bration.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
ABOUT THE JUNE KIT
Name The Adventure Begins
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes. Don’t forget to check out the punch storage too.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.