I have been patiently awaiting to create A Stellar Birthday through a Bay Window Fancy Fold card. I saw this fancy fold in my card recipe stash and knew I just had to create it with the Stellar Birthday stamp set. I also think it would be cute with an ocean theme.
Here is a better view to see how it folds.
MEASUREMENTS AND TIPS
(2) 5″ x 7″ thick Basic White
Score 1 piece at 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 4 1/2″ & 6 1/2″
(1) 5″ x 7″ regular white for the writing on the back of the card and sentiment if you wish.
DSP (create for your theme or use regular DSP)
You will want to create one and a half sheets of Basic White cardstock (8 1/2″ x 11″) to create your DSP images.
(1) 5″ x 7″ for the inside of the card.
(3) 1 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ for the front 3 panels
(2) 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ for both sides both sides.
(1) 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ for the back panel where the white sentiment piece will layer on top of
I used ink and blending brushes to create the atmosphere. I also splattered white ink and water and some Wink of Stella to add glimmer to the sky. I gold embossed the starts and planets from the stamp set.
I used the Hydrangea Hill Glass Mercury Designer Acetate for the moon and planet. I used the silver side for the moon and cut a larger circle with the Layered Circle Dies and a smaller circle using the reverse Highland Heather purple side for a floating planet. I have to give Demonstrator Vickie Kello credit for the Mercury Glass moon. I saw her use it on a card and thought it was BRILLIANT! Thank you Vickie.
My grandson turns 3 in September and I can’t wait to give him this adorable card.
Check out the A Stellar Birthday through a Bay Window Fancy Fold Card.
⇒⇒BINGO BASH – Christmas in July Bingo⇐⇐
Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe here and on YouTube. So much more coming your way soon.
Please always remember that any links posted in a blog, YouTube, email or Facebook post are always current at the time of posting and may not link correctly in the future. Item numbers and links may change, retire, expire, etc.
I have uploaded July’s Host Code & Link: SHOP HERE
Additional Things to Know
Another Amazing Special Coming Your Way!
SALES PERIOD: 1 JULY–2 AUGUST
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration
The new Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-bration is coming and available to customers August 3. Demonstrators have access now and can purchase July 1. Now is a fantastic time to become a demonstrator. Did you know that demonstrators get a great discount but we also get the free perks like Sale-a-bration, Stampin’ Rewards, etc? It really is a no brainer. Join and get all of these amazing benefits at one time!
To put it simply, you can join just to get a discount and be a hobbyist or you can start an amazing business. Just let me know how I can help you. I am here to guide you on getting the best bang for your buck or/and
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- You have until the end of your first full quarter to meet your minimums! This means at the end of October if you sign up thru June.
- This also means you can shop from the current NEW Annual Catalog, the holiday catalog and Sale-a-bration.
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
Paper Pumpkin – Join Now
ABOUT THE JUNE KIT
Name The Adventure Begins
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
I am asked a lot about my craft room organization. I 100% LOVE all of the storage pieces I have from Stamp N Storage. Although my husband did create my stamp shelf, Stamp N Storage also has shelves for your stamps. They also have a couple of different storage solutions for the new Stampin’ Up Blending Brushes. Don’t forget to check out the punch storage too.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.