In my Christmas in July card class I had a fun pop-up, fancy fold, 3D project and I wanted to share it with you. This Pop-Up Scenic card is really fun to create. You know how I love creating scenes.
Because this project was in a class, I have the class video, pdfs and even a Brother Scan N Cut file available on my blog. This video shows how to assemble the project from the Scan N Cut file and my thought process on creating the scene. In my class video you will get four projects (with two PDFs for this and one other fancy fold card). In the class video you will also see how I measure and cut the bases for this project (not using the Scan N Cut). If you are wanting to create this project from paper, ruler and trimmer or by Scan N Cut and trimmer, you will be able to from this file in my shop. Here is where you can purchase the POP-UP SCENIC CARD.
The other projects available on the video are:
The Sweetest Christmas (candy cane card) is a fancy fold and this is the 2nd PDF you will receive.
I hope you will give this pop-up scenic box a try. Thanks for stopping by.
Thank you to all of my subscribers. Thank you for subscribing.
Check out the project video HERE
Project Supplies (seen on my blog)
August Host Code
Please use this Host Code on any orders below $150. Thank you!
Mini Holiday and Sale-a-bration (SAB) Catalogs
If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.
August Bingo Registration – REGISTER HERE – I still have a few left.
I usually make a few extra kits starting the 13th but not many so register before the 13th to guarantee your kit.
As requested, the 4 items will be from anything in the “Holiday” Mini catalog. Let’s bring on the fall cards!
Date: August 23, 2022
Time: 5:00 PM PST (we will start with a card so join as soon as you can for Bingo)
Prizes: There will be 4 awesome prizes (1 main winner per game) and some extra goodies with your kit. Additional winners will receive a consolation prize. Winners can only win one time.
Share the event with your friends. The more the merrier.
- The Make N Take kits will be mailed out shortly after the live event.
- PDF for complicated Fancy Fold or 3D items (if applicable)
- On the Registration form you must choose 5 Bingo numbers, separated by a comma (1-30). (example: 1, 25, 7, 19, 3)
- Please print out your registration form you will receive in your email so that you have your numbers handy.
- Payment must be sent to confirm your spot. Send your $35 payment via Paypal @ email@example.com OR go to SHOP on the menu and select BINGO…. You can purchase from my blog.
- Each winner can only win one game.
- If you are a winner of a gift certificate, you will email me your order and I will invoice you the difference. Of course you can add more items to your order.
- The video will be available for you to create your projects at your convenience.
- I will time stamp each project on my YouTube video so that you can easily go back and create your kits.
- Winners must get their orders in during the same month that they win.
- RSVP by August 15 to guarantee a kit! Kits will be mailed during the last week of the month due to the new catalog items. Items will be shipped at the end of the month due to new product being used.
HINT: Add your numbers to your phone on the date of the event so you have them. OR Screen shot them and keep them in your phone.
US Residents only for product wins (company rules).
We will have a lot of fun and I hope you will join us.
Bingo Supplies – will be listed on the registration once I know what they are.
You will get the video link to the class and the two PDFs for the fancy fold and 3D item.
Looking for some retired items, check out my shop. SHOP HERE
Starting July 1, join and get an amazing planner set for FREE! Not sure if you could meet your quota? Start July 1 and you have until December 31 to be a demonstrator.. no pressure. Make your quota and then you will get to purchase and get sneak peeks for the upcoming January-June catalog. So many perks. Now is the time to give it a try!
- I’d love to have you as apart of my team.
- Free shipping on your starter kit!
- 20% (or more) discount on all future orders!
- You can put host dollars toward the Starter Kit!
- Be apart of some amazing Facebook pages full of inspiration and help.
I am asked often about my magnetic cards and pouches. Click on this link(s) below and it will take you through my affiliate link directly to the product. They have awesome ink pad, paper, punch and ribbon holders too, among many other amazing products.